Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2010, 09:40 PM       
IT WAS THE PURRRRFECT PRODUCT.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 03:34 AM       
HEY GUYS
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 03:43 AM       
HELLO KAHLJORN

CAN'T SLEEP AGAIN?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 11:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Hah! I'm buying this. No reason to fuck up my back worse than it already is.

This thing is awesome. Where do I buy it?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 05:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
This thing is awesome. Where do I buy it?

http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/...mSource=Search

make them give me a discount now for referring you
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 06:34 PM       
WHATS UP GRIBSLY GUS

I SLEPT LIKE A BABE LAST NIGHT :O

A BABE THAT SLEPT REALLY WELL NOT ONE OF THOSE ONES THAT CRIES THE WHOLE TIME
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 06:37 PM       
That reminds me of an amusing story. One of my friends has a kid named Colin, and he's quite the temperamental baby. His mother has been known to say that Colin has colic, and that they've nicknamed him Colicky Colin.

Wait, that's not funny at all. Sorry.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 08:07 PM       
That walking wings thing seems made for single parents.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 09:53 PM       
is galactus coming?

http://gizmodo.com/5551916/the-gates...d-in-guatemala

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 04:29 AM       
Quote:
sammytheswede: don't bother leaving any messages, just keep calling every hour until you catch somebody. That's what works for me
Jamie: XD
sammytheswede: Oh man, out of sheer boredom I'm on Youtube and started looking up old cartoons that I used to watch as a kid
sammytheswede: I'd forgotten just how horrible and awesomely catchy the Fist of the North Star song was
sammytheswede: I'm serious, I'm actually regretting looking it up because that stupid damned song is going to be stuck in my head for the next two months
Jamie: I know how that goes
Jamie: I get songs stuck in my head way to easily
Jamie: I always have something in my head
sammytheswede: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHy--...eature=related
sammytheswede: ENGRISH
sammytheswede: YOU WA SHOCK
Jamie: why... would you do this to me?
sammytheswede: HA
Jamie: oh, think its funny do you?
sammytheswede: I don't think there's ever been a more awesomely retarded show
sammytheswede: I just wish i'd found out about it before freshman year in high school, it would have blown my goddamned mind as an eight year old
Jamie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViEH57xQu1c
sammytheswede: I'm debating whether or not I want to click on that
Jamie: you should only click it if you're willing to click this afterwards: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCLDeUfa_cI
sammytheswede: WHAT IN THE GODDAMNED HELL
Jamie: LMAO
sammytheswede: I WANT TO BURN MY BRAIN AND I'M ONLY TWENTY SECONDS IN
Jamie: it was important for me to share that with you.
sammytheswede: Okay,0:37 and 0:48 confirms my suspicions that this is aimed at japanese pedophiles
sammytheswede: Oh god, here goes the second video
Jamie: :3
sammytheswede: It doesn't even have a MELODY
sammytheswede: I DO NOT UNDERSTAND
Jamie: bahahahahaha
sammytheswede: And don't even TELL me that it's aimed at girls, I know damned well that there are hundreds of thousands of fat japanese businessmen that own complete "Lucky Star" undressable figurines
sammytheswede: "However, he also admitted that Lucky Star is quite different from its "predecessor" and that the second major factor is its "unique" composition that "panders to the tastes of otaku, but does so with good humor and sly wit", thus, making it "the ultimate in fan service", a "witty, self-indulgent, guilty pleasure".[27]
Jamie: o.o
sammytheswede: So basically, "Lucky Star" is aimed at japanese people who fuck squishy pillows with anime characters printed on them
Jamie: yeah
sammytheswede: Fun times
Jamie: for some reason rereading about people fucking squishy pillows with anime characters printed on them really made me laugh
Jamie: I didn't laugh the first time
Jamie: maybe it needed to sink in more
sammytheswede: It's not funny when you know that it's true
sammytheswede: then suddenly it becomes funny again
sammytheswede: then it takes a u-turn into depressing as fuck
Jamie: basically
BANNED

Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 05:03 AM       
i love YOU ARE SHOCK

my girlfriend and i dont even call it fist of the north star we call it YOU ARE SHOCK
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 05:05 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 01:04 PM       
Fist of the North Star kicked ass everywhere it went.

^ I used to get this song stuck in my head for days at a time
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 05:17 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 05:34 PM       
ace!

love knows no borders, nationalities or genders.

do it!

(I made a great gif of that once but then I lost it)
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 11:12 AM       
I have a rule of thumb that male hair size should not exceed head size.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 11:22 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 12:37 PM       

These billboards are all over town. Looks like Pub is up to something.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 03:48 PM       
Whu did you lock the sodium fluoride thread Tadao?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 03:54 PM       
Why the fuck do you think finland?
Fucking Finland
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 03:59 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 04:00 PM       
I'm sure old beaten dead horse is a delicacy to the Fins.
Fucking Finland
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 04:01 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 10:42 PM       
I was behind a woman at walmart today who had a back-of-the-neck piercing. Due to my particular set of circumstances, that gave me the oogies like you would not imagine.

Anyway, it was nasty because the bar thing was too wide for the piercing and she had a good half inch of the flexible middle part sticking out on either side of the back of her neck. And that middle part was caked with indescribable grossness. I think some of it might have been pus.

I chickened out on taking a covert pic because she looked like the springer type.