Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 04:40 PM        Diablo 3
There wasn't a thread about it, I guess? At least, not one I could find. But there's a character creation thingie on their website now. :O

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor

I'm all witch doctor, son.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 05:02 PM       
i like that you can pick male or female for characters :O
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 05:16 PM       
Demon hunter bitches
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
Yeah, it's probably a safe bet to be a demon hunter in a game called diablo. That's what I'm gonna be.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 05:29 PM       
I need to get a heller better computer though.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 04:30 PM       
My son told me they released this in beta. I can't wait. Demon Hunter or Monk would be my pick.

Does ROG have a diablo fansite? Have you played DIII yeg ROG?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 10:15 PM       
This is the only game I'm likely to buy the instant it becomes available.
You may already be there.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 10:26 AM       
The only class to play is Barbarian, fools.

Also, didn't Rog have some old Diablo domain name that he sold years ago or ran a fansite?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:23 AM       
he had a domain that blizzard probably bought and an ezboard (it'd be yuku now) that probably has been deleted due to inactivity
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 09:05 PM       
yea i think he had the diablo3.com/net website or something and he gave it to blizzard cause hes so hella nice
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 09:31 PM       
i wanted my necromancer :<

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 07:47 AM       
Diablo 3 isn't look so great. Looks like WoW lite with the Diablo title slapped on. My buddy got in the closed beta and said that it's an okay game, but it just seems really off for some reason. He seems to prefer Path of Exile over this.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 08:16 AM       
WoW lite is the description I have heard from a lot of people. But again until they remove the whole battle.netcrap from it, I am not participating so I will never know.
Resident Chimp
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 12:25 PM       
Anyone who thinks that the experience Blizzard has had with WoW (which is unquestionably their biggest game ever) would/should not have any influence on what they do with Diablo 3 is retarded.
pickled
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 01:25 PM       
Thinking that a studio can't create games with more than one style is retarded. Then again, Blizzard did kill Blizzard North, so it's not like whoever is left running the show cares about what they trick people into buying anyway.

Does this say Diablo to you?

ps Compare it to this.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:07 PM       
The highest level armor makes you look like you're attending a gay pride parade.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:50 PM       
Nothing is scarier than a gay pride parade.
BANNED

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:40 PM       

i like to think that wow kinda copied diablo 2 ;/
Resident Chimp
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 11:24 PM       
All I see in the Diablo 2 pic is the same art 10x in a row.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 11:53 PM       
You took the words out of my mouth, good sir.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 12:48 PM       
I feel that Diablo 2 influenced WoW. Why would they change Diablo 3 to be less like Diablo 2? That's gay talk.
pickled
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 06:42 PM       
Blizzard killed Blizzard North 6 years ago, that's why. Everyone who is left is pretty much just the WoW devs.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 06:49 PM       
As long as it doesn't take three different expansions to make one complete game I'll be happy.
pickled
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 06:52 PM       
Oh man, what if it does? That would be so bad.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 11:19 PM       
It will. And I am sad that the paladin is gone; that was the only class I actually ever got around to playing Diablo 2 as. All the new classes except the barbarian don't really appeal to me at all, and I don't want to be a barbarian.

Also I had a blast going through the game with my friends on a LAN, so I guess that is gone this time through as well.

I don't like the WoW look, and while it's not a game breaker it's certainly not a game winner.

I just don't think this game will be as good as Diablo 2.