Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 02:50 AM        The I Miss Helm music thread
I just realized that In the Woods, Fates Warning, Suffocation and Kayo Dot really are the best bands ever, so that made me remember how awesome Helm was at liking good music
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 10:32 AM       
maudlin, confessor, demilich, and psychotic waltz for me :O

Just get him on Soulseek. I don't think he's coming back here.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 12:57 PM       
Helm was awesome! You can catch him on MSN too, that's where I bug him! I love that guy to death, great conversationist when it comes to music.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 12:59 PM       
And Psychotic Waltz gets 2 thumbs up! I even liked Buddy Lackey's solo stuff up until that third album, it was slightly bland for me.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2006, 02:10 PM       
Remember that thread some girl made, who thought he was going to kill her, after getting this private message or something? Good times.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2006, 04:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
maudlin, confessor, demilich, and psychotic waltz for me :O

Just get him on Soulseek. I don't think he's coming back here.
is there any good fucking reason for that?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2006, 05:29 PM       
i miss him more for his loveline posts
adept_ninja is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2006, 09:34 PM       
yeah Helm was cool people. I want to get some more of his doom bands music cause that was damn good and there isnt that much new doom around.
Egg
Old Apr 23rd, 2006, 11:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by adept_ninja
yeah Helm was cool people. I want to get some more of his doom bands music cause that was damn good and there isnt that much new doom around.
You just don't know where to look man, there's lots of good new doom out there. The Gates of Slumber just had a new release, Reverend Bizarre will have a new album (supposedly) soon, new While Heaven Wept will be out in a few months, Orodruin will have a new CD soon too from what I hear. Hell even Solstice (UK) is supposed to have a new album at some point. Place of Skulls just released a new album too. There's alot of cool stuff out there, you just gotta look for it. Helm is a great musician and I'm always happy to hear his music!
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2006, 01:24 PM       
Carnivore showed me this thread. Hi people I like. My interests have shifted gradually from the point of this forum. It has happened before, but I came back eventually so I decided to see how it went this time, and it doesn't seem it's going to turn around. My last post before this summed up the reasons I was going, although it doesn't look it.

Ninjavenom and I talk on slsk (where the piracy is strong!), Carnivore and me on MSN, I used to chat with Chojin and MLE but we've not for a while. Anyone (in this thread, I can deal without the latest crop of retards you probably have around, not that I checked) that wants to is welcome to talk in either I guess

Executioneer it's funny (not the good funny) that you posted here because the few exchanges the two of us had back in AIM or what was it were the last thing that made me realize I don't belong here. Not that I have any problem with you, I don't even really know you. Just saying.

oh and since adept asked: www.locustleaves.com/music/ is all my stuff. slow6 is recent, SuddenStill7 is recent, gyroscope, pianomayhem and then hellokitty are the most recent in reverse order but that scales back to a year ago or when was it when I left. The list is peppered with small tracks ranging from glitch electronica (not really) to string quartets and two piano music (really) from various periods, So there you go.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 8th, 2006, 01:38 PM       
Hi Helm.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2006, 08:35 PM       
i don't even remember talking to you on aim wth :/

edit: no, wait, i do