Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin
mando is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2007, 01:30 AM        A music/media website I'm starting up. Looking for contributors.
I'm currently in the process of creating a website that will include news about various "underground" (I use the term loosely) media. Everything from the latest DN3D mod(wut?) to an interview with the newest EBM band. It won't focus on one genre or one scene or anything of that nature.

The site will be up an running by the end of the summer, just in time for a wave of new music releases and concerts in the fall. I'm currently speaking with various indie record labels to get interviews set up throughout the various tours in the fall. If you would like to contribute reviews, interviews, or anything really just get in touch with your name, age, location and a review of one of your favorite or most hated cds. Don't take yourself too seriously with the reviews, have fun with it, crack some jokes. If you would like to be a potential interviewer tell me who your favorite musicians are as well as why you think you would be the best person to interview them. Be realistic though, you're not going to be talking to Metallica.