Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 08:48 PM        Comics
I hate comic books. my friends in Oregon would always get me to read "the really good ones"
, though.

Spoilers!

Now, they were united in their opinion that I should avoid Garth Ennis at all costs. What I saw of Preacher seemed good, but I trusted that they knew more than I did. They were fucking wrong, I've just finished reading the first five issues of The Boys, it's fantastic and the first comic I've ever really liked, let alone was (now) an actual devoted FAN of. Now I want to buy and read a complete collection type thing of Preacher, and I can't fucking find one. I'd actually like to buy and have it in my hands as opposed to just downloading it, but I can't! Am I literally supposed to buy this volume by volume?! Is this what you comic book fans are used to?! Further, what the hell am I supposed to do with The Boys, buy a yearly subscription or something?