Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 11:23 AM       
I copy and pasted everyones dreams into a dream analyzer. Looks like you all are in love with me and are trying to repress it.
Self-proclaimed jerk
Sekhmet is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 01:44 AM       
Every now and then I have a dream where im running in fluffy marshmallow creme and the michelin man forms out of it and starts screaming. Sometimes I eat him, but more often than not he eats me.
Moxie Crimefighter
palindrome is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:07 AM       
I dreamed that I was leaning over and staring into my own face, then I said to myself, "Wake up." and I did. It was a lot scarier than it sounds.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I copy and pasted everyones dreams into a dream analyzer. Looks like you all are in love with me and are trying to repress it.
Just because I'll stick my dick in anything that's warm doesn't mean I'm "in love" with you.
It just means yours puckered little hairy skittle shooter is inviting me to poke it.
If it didn't wink at me, I wouldn't notice.
Really.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
I had a dream that i was having an out of body experience and i floated down the street, along the road and to a shop. It was night time and the shop was full of other people, all having the same out of body experiences. Seemed they did this most nights and hung out of the local shop together. Oh and we were all naked, out of your body there are no clothes it seems. I was unsure if everyone was real or not so I poked one woman in the tit and she just poked me back. I was taken aback and shot right back home into my body.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
I had to use the alarm yesterday for the first time in a long time. It invaded my dream for 4 minutes. I was apparently trying to steal a book from a security facility and the alarms were going off.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 04:59 PM       
I hate when I'm sleeping and jolt awake with that terrible panic feeling. That fucking sucks.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 05:04 PM       
That's really bad for you, too.

I woke up twice like that today, I've felt dead all morning.
ima nice lady
nothing4buddha is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 01:46 AM       
I keep having math dreams :< damn vector spaces
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I had to use the alarm yesterday for the first time in a long time. It invaded my dream for 4 minutes. I was apparently trying to steal a book from a security facility and the alarms were going off.
I got those dreams when I first started using an alarm clock too. I hate the bloody thing. I wondered how it could wake me up with a little "chirp". Now I know...

I had some freaky dream once where I apparently woke up and started walking around as I was in the process of having some weird surgery done to me. The result was that all of the skin on my front (torso) was missing. Instead of blood though, there was all of these reddish orange colors, like painted flames. Ugh.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 07:07 AM       
I just dreamed that I was involved again with a show I used to be a part of. Everything about me was the same as it was then (small and skinny, fit in my costume), except that I couldn't sing, which is my current situation.

They were having one of their big "go-throughs" in what looked like the science lab of some big university (lots of black basalt lab tables surrounded with everyone I'd known), the male leads of the show being made a big deal of when they deigned to show up, as usual. The male lead I'd known best came in and started singing something about how he hoped I was up to the challenge. I was trying to think of something smartass to sing back and then realized I couldn't sing so I laughed to cover it up and sat back down.

Later on I made a bento and my mom gave me some sort of weird pastel greeting card that was covered in scripty text and said something about "congratulations on your mild bento" and sorry about the tumor in the something-or-other "lobeliosa".

I asked what the hell she was talking about and she cried and ran off. Somehow she knew, someone explained to me, that the reason I couldn't sing was a brain tumor in my something-lobeliosa. (There's no part in the brain called lobeliosa, and I can't sing irl because my throat was radiated and the quality has dropped over the years).

I woke up terrified that I'd had a brain tumor recurrance. Lovely dream it was.

Where do these fucking things come from?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 09:32 AM       
Do you ever have that feeling that you're insane when you're about to fall asleep, but not literally insane? I can't even explain it but for example, I'll be half away sleep and my friends will stop by and try to get me up and I'll just explain "Hey it's ok, I got my armor on so I can totally stay in today". Also, how the hell in dreams like you'll remember things that feel like they're in the past but you just made them up in your mind like literally that second but you feel like it's been there you whole life only to wake up and realize it's all bullshit.

Oh yeah, as it goes for a weird dream I just had a dream of a meat heart and Tim Allen, it also involved and exhibit of kids flushing toy soldiers down toilets.

I also had this dream about these big ass monoliths that held up these cave like formations that bent into the space time continuum ad there were these statues that were about 100 feet tall in 3 druids would reside in one of them (there were two statues for every cave thing). So you have these monolith like structures, roughly about 9 and then these druids slowly creep out and the whole sky turned red. Everyone started panicing and running for their lives, before you know it locusts and barb wire scale the whole land and you can just see everyone getting ripped right open. I'm there just standing freaking the hell out and this face comes out of the sky like Cain's face from Robocop and straight up starts talking about this whole damnation spiel and then just looks straight at me and says "Jesus might of died for everyone's sins... But he didn't die for you". Then some shit about how I didn't die because I was this unholy thing that didn't get blessed, all in all, it was fucking epic.
Insane Writer
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 10:24 PM       
Quote:
Do you ever have that feeling that you're insane when you're about to fall asleep, but not literally insane? I can't even explain it but for example, I'll be half away sleep and my friends will stop by and try to get me up and I'll just explain "Hey it's ok, I got my armor on so I can totally stay in today". Also, how the hell in dreams like you'll remember things that feel like they're in the past but you just made them up in your mind like literally that second but you feel like it's been there you whole life only to wake up and realize it's all bullshit.
I know what you mean. I once started to doze in Philosophy class and somehow, I started to lightly dream of garden gnomes. Then the teacher asked the class a question and the question got mixed with my dozing state so I thought the question was about gnomes and nearly answered. Good thing I didn't. And yeah, most of my dreams are like I'm in a book I'm rereading.

Anyway, I had a doozy recently: I dreamt that I got an e-mail from a man who owns a nearby pizza parlor. The e-mail told me that the man killed people and used the bodies to make pizzas (ala Sweeney Todd, only without the tragic hero element). From then on, I kept running into this man. It was like he didn't know I knew his secret and kept asking me to come to his place for a pizza. I tried to tell people about him, but they either didn't believe me or already knew and didn't care. Later, I found out that the lady who owns a nearby candy store is is wife and she poisons all of her candy. In the dream, I jumped ahead and somehow found myself in the pizza parlor. The man asked me if I had eaten any candy yet. I lied that I did, waited until he wasn't paying attention, and snuck out.

I had a freaky dream last night. I dreamt that there was some after-school contest at my college. I'm not sure exactly what the rules were, but somehow I was under the impression that to enter, I had to have a girlfriend with me (it was like a talent show and needed two people per act). To enter, I pretended to be in love with a girl at the college named Joanne, who instantly agreed to be my girlfriend. We entered the event, but found that it was cancelled. Joanna was sorry, but was happy that we still had each other. Later, she sent me a note asking if I would like to move into her dorm with her. At this point, I was feeling really guilty and uncomfortable, and tried to figure out how to tell her I didn't really like girls. Then I woke up.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 11:10 PM       
I had a dream where this random lady was pregnant and insisted that she was my mother. She needed me to drive her to the hospital because her water broke.

I drove her, but she told me to pull over. She then got on all fours and stuck her ass in the air, shitting out an egg; a little bigger than my head. The egg broke open a few seconds later, at which point a chocobo came out. It proceeded to roll around in the yolk of the egg, making all sorts of bird sounds as it covered itself in the goopy stuff.

I was shouting "WHAT THE FUCK?" the entire time, but the lady told me to calm down, insisting that it was a normal side effect of being pregnant, and that it happens all the time.

If someone wants to go ahead and analyze that, be my guest.

Insane Writer
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 11:34 PM       
Umm... I'd say it's your mind's way of telling you that you have difficulties understanding the lifestyle of women. Or that you ate too much before sleeping. Either or.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 07:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
I had a dream where this random lady was pregnant and insisted that she was my mother. She needed me to drive her to the hospital because her water broke.

I drove her, but she told me to pull over. She then got on all fours and stuck her ass in the air, shitting out an egg; a little bigger than my head. The egg broke open a few seconds later, at which point a chocobo came out. It proceeded to roll around in the yolk of the egg, making all sorts of bird sounds as it covered itself in the goopy stuff.

I was shouting "WHAT THE FUCK?" the entire time, but the lady told me to calm down, insisting that it was a normal side effect of being pregnant, and that it happens all the time.

If someone wants to go ahead and analyze that, be my guest.

You should watch eraserhead.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 12:15 AM       
I think I'd get more fucked up dreams if I watched it :X

teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 09:45 AM       
I had a fucked-up dream last night, but I only remember parts of it.

I was in some sort of big apartment building with only elevators, no stairs, and I was trying to get out fast. But when I pushed the elevator button and it dinged, instead of the doors opening, an infinite set of doors just shuttled by really fast, like they were on a high-speed conveyor belt. For some reason this was really terrifying.

Then I had a little 10-gallon aquarium and a giant "shark", you know the aquarium bala"sharks"... and it had grown the length of the aquarium, somehow gotten out, and was flopping around. So I was racing around trying to grab this fish with my bare hands and get it back in the aquarium.

:/
Insane Writer
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 08:52 PM       
Some nights ago, I had a second "still in the musical" dream. I hate those (as I won't ever be in one my high school musicals again )

Anyway, in this dream our high school was performing The Little Mermaid (probably based on the fact that this year, the musical is Beauty and the Beast). Even though I'd graduated, I was in the school on opening night, intending to sneak backstage and join in the chorus anyway. The only way I could get backstage without being caught was to somehow go under the stage. Under the stage was some crazy clausterphobic maze of boxes. I had to crawl on my hands and knees and the only way I could get out at the end was if one of the stage techies took out one of the boxes. I was seriously afraid they'd be too annoyed with me to do it (at my high school, the techies were notorious for hating the actors), but they did (though they grumbled). Also, for some reason I had with me a large plastic toy dolphin which I left on the stage as the curtains opened.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 08:56 PM       
When's the last time you got laid?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 06:36 AM       
I had a dream I traveled back in time just by driving down a highway and arriving at some old ladies house and laughing about how it's 1981, I then proceeded to eat chicken fingers in 1981 but before I could eat them they were stale as shit.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 10:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES
Also, how the hell in dreams like you'll remember things that feel like they're in the past but you just made them up in your mind like literally that second but you feel like it's been there you whole life only to wake up and realize it's all bullshit.
dude, i can't fucking STAND this. it totally fucks up my whole day. most of the time i'll wake up and think that in the dream i remembered something from when i was a little kid, but then wake up and realize that it never actually existed. asdhah9sd7ha9sdhasda
Insane Writer
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 08:49 PM       
Oh man, last night's dream freaked me out so much. It was like a horror movie at the time.

In the dream, I was at the mall. My mom was with me at the beginning, because I convinced her to let us have lunch at the Villa Pizza in the Food Court. That was the last time my mother was in the dream.

Somehow, I ended up in the bathroom and found a somewhat plump, middle aged woman who seemed to be infected with some virus. The virus apparently made her stuck to the wall and melt (very very slowly) into a puddle of green stuff. That was the last time I saw her. After that, my dream started to focus around a different woman (who looked almost identical to the first one). This second woman was also infected with the virus. She was stuck to the wall and had these strange red vine things growing from and around her. As the dream progressed, she slowly had more and more grow over her until she was almost entirely covered. The last time I saw her, her entire body besides her head was covered with the vines. In the dream, I was under the impression that I spoke with her several times as this happened and she seemed very cheeful and optimistic (odd, considering her circumstances).

The virus spread throughout the mall, but no one seemed to notice or care. There was no effort to quarantine the area or treat the virus. In my dream, I somehow kept finding that I was out of the mall, in areas around my college campus. During one of these times, I overheard two people who had been talking to the lady in the vines. It was implied that she was either dead or going to be dead soon.

I was back in the mall and scared of being infected with the virus as well. By now, the vines were all over the walls and I remember using the bathroom and seeing them growing all over the place. The light was also dim with a reddish tint. I was careful to wash my hands, but still no one else seemed concerned. I saw a boy I knew from school (Mike) eating with some friends. Mike had been infected and his right hand was growing extra fingers and becoming encased in a tangle of red vines. He seemed to think this was no problem at all and playfully tried to tap me with the vine-covered hand (I freaked and ran away).

Towards the end of the dream, I somehow got the idea that the virus caused some sort of damage to the DNA and could be cured if the DNA were repaired. To do this, I somehow was under the impression that I needed an undamaged bit of the DNA from the first person infected (the woman stuck to the wall and covered with vines). I found Mike and his friends and was very upset by how they weren't taking the situation seriously. I screamed at them that I knew how to cure everyone, but I needed their help.

Then my alarm clock rang. I was never happier to wake up.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 03:09 PM       
I had a dumb dream this morning.

Basically just take everyone's profile picture and put a gun in their hand/mouth/whatever and people were just shooting each other.

***I set my alarm an hour ahead of when I actually have to get up so I can go back to sleep. From personal experience you can remember a lot more about your dreams this way.***
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 03:21 PM       
How did I place in the frag fest?