Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 09:04 PM        Because I relly don't care about this pussy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukiko
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukinimura-chan
Quote:
This guy is a disgusting perv! Ewwwww, why do you have so many pictures of anime girls on your page? You are creepy!
It's a hobby... like collecting cards, you got a problem with it?

You protect jake without hesitation, tell me... do you like to attack newbies too?
I'm sorry I thought you might be the creepy type from all the pictures. I didn't know tht you are a collector.
Quote:
Quote:
It's quite alright, I'm sorry I flew off the handle... I make drawings for my friends and those pictures are stock that I use as templates.

People here are jerks, I kind of regret joining this forum... but they have my pictures so I can't leave now.
Are you afraid they will use your picture for something you didn't aprove? I don't quite understand why them having your pictures would make it so that you can't leave.

These guys are realy mean so I don't really post.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 09:12 PM       
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
actually... yeah, that's exactly what I'm afraid of. I've been blackmailed on the internet before.
That's horrible! But I doubt anything in those pics can get you in trouble.
It's never the pics... it's the photoshopping that gets me in trouble, I've lost many friends and girlfriends because of doctored photos circulating the internet.
I can't think of anything they could do to ruin your freinships. I would post in other forums, but I don't know of any
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I can't think of anything they could do to ruin your freinships. I would post in other forums, but I don't know of any
The internet is a vast place, the friends I have now would never betray me though...

I could lead you away from here with some of the forums I'm a part of, I just ask that you never mention this place around them... I'm kind of respected at these other forums. Just tell me what you are interested in and I could find a forum that you would fit into.

BTW, my name's Michel... may I ask what your name is?
Hi Michel, I hope you can understand why I don't want to give out my name just yet. A girls gotta be careful.

I'm really into Yūrei right now. Japanese ghost movies fascinate me. I play very few games but I like anime like Ranma and Tenchi. Any suggestions?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 09:14 PM       
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Michel, I hope you can understand why I don't want to give out my name just yet. A girls gotta be careful.

I'm really into Yūrei right now. Japanese ghost movies fascinate me. I play very few games but I like anime like Ranma and Tenchi. Any suggestions?

Quote:
Quote:

Ok, thanks. I really like to just talk about nothing in particular.
Okay then, here's the list...

http://legacymaster09.proboards50.com/index.cgi (dying roleplay site and former fanbase)

http://www.freepowerboards.com/LOA2/index.php (until love of anime comes up a temporary home...)

Thehaisho.com (my first forum, it's got a friendly atmosphere and it's pretty well informed with a lot of topics.)

Gaiaonline.com (I just thought you might be interested.)

hmmm, it's shorter than I thought... I guess I do have a short memory. But those are the sites I frequent. If you want more fansites/forums/roleplays I could search harder.

I understand why you won't give out your name... I was kinda expecting you to lie about it though. lol

As for forums, try thehaisho.com and gaiaonline.com for starters... I'm going to compile a list of all my forums.

You can kinda guess what I'm into thanks to my photobucket.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 09:44 PM       

You talk to Yukiko? :O
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 12:38 AM       
Dude Tadao hook me up with Yukiki, she is all asian and shit.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 12:43 AM       
Yes, asian and shit.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 12:43 AM       
Yes, asian and shit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 12:52 AM       
Yukiko said that if I don't here from here in 3 days, call the police.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 12:53 AM       
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:13 AM       
Apparently, Yurei is girl-on-girl. Asian lesbian. heh.
The Unicorn
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:17 AM       
Yūrei is ghosts, dipshit.

Yuri is lesbian genre.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:19 AM       
You are so not Kawaii
#1 on the ignore list
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:20 AM       
Somehow it doesn't bother me that I didn't know that.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:52 AM       
Yes, asian shit
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 04:11 AM       
So she is an asian cyclops?
DSFARGEG
CharlieOKane is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 12:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
lol chunk

Hai I'm new!

ДСФАРГЕГ
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 12:39 PM       
Bad character. BAD!
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 01:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Yūrei is ghosts, dipshit.
#1 on the ignore list
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 11:25 PM