Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 04:27 PM       
CHEEEEEEEESE

That was very funny. Well done.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 04:53 PM       
ZOMBIES!

PURPLE! PURPLE!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 05:12 PM       
PIE AND MONKEYS o_O
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 06:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindhouseCinema View Post
We went through (are still going through?) a time when zombies got thrown into pretty much everything. Especially video games. They're never going to simply "go away" ... but I think you'll see a little bit of the zombie fad start to slow. When it reaches a point when a game like Red Dead (that has nothing to do with zombies) is getting a zombie related DLC ... you know you're reaching near over-saturation proportions. It will slow but you will ALWAYS have zombie related products.

It's a guarantee that you'll see a Left 4 Dead 3 released sometime. There have been talks of a sequel to 28 Days/Weeks Later for a while now. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if Resident Evil 6 returns back to having full fledged zombies instead of the whole "infected" angle they've been going for. So no, I don't think its going anyplace.
Well, I see it like the music game genre. It peaked to the point of bleeding into ALL CULTURE and will eventually recede into an accepted spot. Far below the peak, but at a pace that won't wear itself out.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 08:25 PM       
Zombie Discussion Thread Fad is over!
Closed Thread