Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:42 PM       
and Gadzooks,

I DON'T HAVE TO LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS OF ME. WHEN I NEEDED YOU, YOU WEREN'T THERE FOR ME.

You threw a grenade into my life.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
compton, b8tch
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Where the hell did my dog go
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:43 PM       
YOU CRAZY BLACK PERSON, YOU STOLE MY DOG
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:44 PM       
unless Tsung Li ate him. I'll kill the bitch.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:44 PM       
HE TOOK MY FUCKING POOL.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:45 PM       
Or bastard, you can never tell with the filthy Red Chinese
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:45 PM       
You don't have a pool, it would be FROZEN and then the polar bears would try fishing for seals in it
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:47 PM       
You kiss your mother with that mouth?
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:48 PM       
No, I fish for eels in it.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:48 PM       
Or she fishes for eels in mine. Or my pants. I do not understand your white devil innuendo.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:50 PM       
I don't want none of that ching-chong-chang crap.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:51 PM       
CHING CHONG CHINAMAN
SITTIN ON A RAIL
'LONG CAME A WHITE MAN AND CHOPPED OFF HIS TAIL
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:52 PM       
Hey, I'm fucking Korean man let's keep that racist bullshit outta here. Unless some filthy fucking Japs show up.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:52 PM       
Damn monkeys. They pee'd on my rug.

lol you see wut i did their
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:56 PM       
SHuttup, all of ya, Jonathan CLement just showed up. If we keep quiet he may go away. If not, we'll hafta go get some Ronin and go Seven Samurai on his ass
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:57 PM       
Man, Heat was a good movie.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:58 PM       
What are you trying to do, turn this into a chatroom? This is serious fucking Homo business.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 05:00 PM       
You gay, pal?

Cause I'll kill you.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 05:03 PM       
You can try, bitch.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 05:06 PM       
You can bet your life.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 05:10 PM       
Man, this town used to be cool. I'm outta here.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 05:29 PM       
go play starcraft
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 05:36 PM       
Now that Grisly is gone, we can talk about cool things!

Like candy and girls!
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 06:01 PM       
somone rename this thread to fathom & grisly have a fuck