Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 06:37 AM       
guess whaaaat

-willie
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 06:41 AM       
you guys guess what

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 06:43 AM       
every time i make a post I typre out that -willie part at the end did you know that

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 06:44 AM       
it's not liek a part of my sig or anything :/

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 06:45 AM       
why do i do that it's like totally stupid :/

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 06:46 AM       
that means i've typed -willie like at least two thousand times, probably like 3 because of all the posts i do on other boards :/ i'm suprised those keys aren't broken by now :/

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 06:46 AM       
i just farted good thing i didn't eat onion rings today or we'd all have to leave the building

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 06:47 AM       
seriously if i ever eat onion rings, sometime in the next two hours you'd better make yourself scarce, it's not something you want to be around

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 06:49 AM       
one time i had onion rings on a friday and i farted in the car and on monday when i went to go to work you could totally still smell it in the car

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 07:25 AM       

oh fuck it i don't even CARE about the sidescrolls fuckign board should have an ACCURATE preview so you konw if its gonna sidescroll

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 07:37 AM       
ps if anyone cares these are sorted from biggest to smallest so those of you with slow connections should load it from the bottom

-willie
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 08:07 AM       
I can't see any of the images because I don't own a computer.
OH GOD
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 08:28 AM       
you should buy one i hear they're all ythe rage

-willie
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 08:41 AM       
Have you ever used one? Oo oo! What are they like?

Nevermind, I found one!
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 11:06 AM       
HI GUYS ARE WE TALKING ABOUT COMPUTER CHIPS?
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 11:07 AM       
NO NOT POTATO CHIPS YOU IDIOTS :ROLLEYES
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 11:11 AM       

I remember typing that.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 04:00 PM       
I'm going to use pirate Bob Sagat as my avatar.
OH GOD
Old Jan 30th, 2004, 05:34 AM       
cap'n crunch that's bob SAGAT haven't you played street fighter

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 30th, 2004, 05:35 AM       
did someone say chocolate chips that makes me hungry

-willie
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2004, 05:48 AM       
at using my blown up mad emoticon image.
OH GOD
Old Jan 30th, 2004, 08:04 AM       
I just ate a pint of ben and jerry's because i was depressed :woman

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 30th, 2004, 08:05 AM       
gee its too bad theres no mad libs here to cheer me up

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 30th, 2004, 08:06 AM       
wait did i say i meant to say

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 30th, 2004, 08:06 AM       
the pictures are too much

-willie