Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 12:59 PM       

I had this up on my screen and hadn't really looked at it yet, and I turned to my mom to tell her something. She thought I was showing her something, came over and peered at it, then walked off.

Thanks for that.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 01:11 PM       
hahaha, awesome.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 09:40 PM       
i think i only got like 95% on my test today

and one of the ones i got wrong was a really obvious one i guess i feel stupid

it was a trick question but i wasnt prepared for it cause i didnt do the practice test where the trick was originally revealed
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 10:07 PM       
When we went trick-or-treating, there were two wtf houses on the same street. One house had lights on, halloween decorations up, inside door open, and a huge sign on the storm door in 72-point font saying that anyone who dared disturb them would be met with blahblah profanity blahblah violence. It ended with GO AWAY and about 7 or 8 exclamation points.

There was another house, same deal, lights on, halloween decorations up. On the porch was a batman thing and a sign that said PRESS BUTTON FOR CANDY. You pressed the button and Batman went through 4 or 5 catchphrases and lit up, but otherwise nothing happened. Sort of a stupid prank.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 10:25 PM       
That's when you steal the batman.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 10:40 PM       
I suppose I could've. I could've also spread dogturds in a decorative ring around him, but neither of those things occurred to me when it mattered.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 11:00 PM       
So this was the first year that Tasmania is tentatively giving trick or treat a go. Apparently, even children in my city were going about their collection, and houses were expecting them.

Thanks for waiting until I was too old.
Banned
nito is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 11:09 PM       
Thanks, gentle! I like this forum cause we learn fron each other!!.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 11:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by nito View Post
Thanks, gentle! I like this forum cause we learn fron each other!!.
Nobody calls me gentle you son of a bitch!
PREHENSILE LABIA
RAVER141 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 11:20 PM       
I've promised myself that when i retire i'm going to print off the whole of this thread and read it to a tree, close by there will be a second tree, but i won't recite loud enough for the second tree to hear.
The second tree will thanks me for this by providing me sustenance in the form of nuts, the first tree may well shed a large branch onto my head by page 274.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 11:21 PM       
How exactly will you describe the picture up there to the tree?
PREHENSILE LABIA
RAVER141 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 12:12 AM       
I'll tell it to imagine the most fucked up thing you could ever see in a mirror image.
I'll then trick it, as it wont know what a mirror is, i'll explain, then present a picture of my ex girlfriend before the tree.
I'll probably do this right at the end of page 273, that's when the tree will adorn my bonce with the huge and weighty bough.

(Btw, that's a shit answer as at no point will it see the above pic)
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 02:57 AM       
You know, sometimes I long for the good old I-Mock days, but then people like you or Lenor show up again and then I realize that we were better off after all

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 03:10 AM       
What the cunt is going on?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 03:20 AM       
I would read the last few pages myself but nah.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 03:25 AM       
CANT DECIDE IF I SHOULD GO GET A BEER OR NOT

I ALREADY HAVE A PERFECTLY GOOD BOTTLE OF JAMESON
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 03:34 AM       
So why even consider the beer?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 03:38 AM       
need something to chase the jameson with i guess
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 03:44 AM       
More jameson?
BANNED

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 05:01 AM       
CAUSE I WAS GONNA GOTO A BAR AND TRY TO TALK TO DRUNK BITCHES

OR SIT BY MYSELF
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 06:44 AM       
Some of my mates left beers in my fridge, and while I'm actually teetotal, I've drunk two.

They don't taste that good, and I don't feel any sort of amazing buzz.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 11:48 AM       
You're adorable.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 01:02 PM       
hang a goon bag from a tree branch
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 10:45 PM       
Dammit, mexican restaurant, why did you have to make the food poisoning so delicious
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 11:58 PM       
You've got to be fucking kidding me with the food poisoning again, Kitsa

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog