Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 03:20 PM       
I like George, he's got a positive attitude. Good on you, you set the bar high for your kids.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 03:22 PM       
BTW, my wife did some gay ass shit and I hated it when people would trash on her. Also that is still somebody's mother.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 03:32 PM       
The part about the PS2 getting stolen cracked me up.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 03:41 PM       
I don't think you're a pussy george
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 03:53 PM       
Damn George. Your a better man than I. I would have kicked her ass to the curb.
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 04:22 PM       
This story is better than Precious.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 05:38 PM       
Sometimes you have to punch people not out of anger, but cause they are cunts and need to know that they are cunts and how much it hurts when somebody you love hits you and treats you like shit.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 06:42 PM       
christ :<
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 06:54 PM       
I've got a certain level of sympathy for "crazy", but I stand by my original opinion.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 10:26 PM       
and so far it has all been setup

i'm glad you guys like it so far, i have posted parts of this here and there before, but i just dont want it to see like i am looking for sympathy of any sort and if gets crappy or boring let me know cause i dont want to be the old guy who just keeps rattling on.

i'll try to get the next part finnished later tonight
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 11:04 PM       
your stories are cool, and Its nice how you seem to be taking it lightly ^.^
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 02:44 PM       
sorry i didnt write last night, but i fell asleep

i will try to finnish this up tonight, i really will. and then it will be the last time i tell this awful story, i dont want to be one of those guys who spends the rest of his life telling how tragic his youth was, no matter how fun it is to talk about.

and wiffles, that is my blessing and my curse. i take everything lightly, and find amusement in even the worse things.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 08:31 AM       
This is the best story and you are my new role model
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 12:47 AM       
George, you and Pednaud are the two best storytellers on this board. I love you, man.

And if I had known any of this stuff prior to the mockmeet, I would've tried to discreetly snap Nancy's neck in the middle of the night.

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 11:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
George, you and Pednaud are the two best storytellers on this board.
Then McClain is a razor-close third.
You may already be there.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 01:57 PM       
That order is reversed for me. That's not to say that I haven't been enjoying this thread immensely.

That was very funny. Well done.
Red, dead meat!
Carnivore is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 04:00 PM       
This is pretty great thus far. I would like to cast some Hollywood types for the show. I see Tom Sizemore playing George. We need a Nancy, of course, and an Erin. So help us try to visualize these people by assigning them actresses, George.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 06:09 PM       
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 06:45 PM       
She supposed to be Erin or Nancy? I can see it working both ways.
i will let you down
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 08:01 PM       
Going Crazy, Thanksgiving 2005.

In May of 2005 I bought Nancy a new car for mothers day. It had been well over two years since we had a car that was not an embarassing POS and I was really excited. Having car payments required that she get a job, and I get a new part time job, but it was really worth it. We went out to lunch to celebrate and have a conversation.

I wanted to talk to nancy about getting divorced. There is a lot of stuff that I have left out of this story mostly cause it would take like a million years to document EVERY fight. I have given you a pretty accurate view of how things were. So, when I asked nancy if she wanted a divorce she was not really too suprised or even angry.

We had a very constructive conversation about all the things that had gone on between us. I thought it was one of the most open and honest conversations we ever had. Of course I left out all the stuff about Erin, and I didn't inquire too much about some troubling rumors about her sex life, but still we both laid out our cases against each other. It is not easy to have a matter of fact conversation about getting divorced, to inspect a relationship that has been the focal point of your life (good or bad) and be antiseptic about it. We came to an agreement.

We would table talk of divorce until after Christmas. From now until then we would both try as hard as possible to be good to each other and the children. We would bury our hatchets, forgive, and try our absolute best to start over. No more going out partying, no more drugs, lies, we would focus our attention on getting our life together back on track.

it was all bullshit.

it took less than three days from that conversation for me to realize that i could never believe a word that came out of her mouth. i guess i knew all along, but i really wanted to try to save both our souls.

we went shopping with the kids. it was a friday night, we were both off work (we were both bar tending at the American Legion) and made plans to watch movies with the kids. they were really excited. it was rare that they spent time with both of us, and for the last few days we had been getting along nicely.

then Nancy's cell phone went off. She read a text message, and with barely a goodbye she was out the door. the kids were devestated. at this point it had really begun to hurt them that she was never around, and when she was she was drunk (she "cleverly" carried around a coffee cup filled with beer EVERYWHERE), or had peed herself. I consouled them and we had our usual sort of fun. But inside i was pissed.

She never came home that night. When she finally did turn up, the kids were all late for their soccer games (the scourage of parents with kids under 12 everywhere), and I was pissed. She said she had been down by the pier (the property we lived on had a private pier we would fish off sometimes) and fallen asleep. it really didn't explain much, but i had shit to do. i took the kids to their games, ran some errands, and then headed home.

on the way home I did something unusual for me. i got suspicious of Nancy's story, and went to the pier on the way home. i dont know exactly what made me decide to go, so far i had managed to get thru life with my eyes closed, but i was just curious (jealous?). I found: an empty 12 pack of beer, a condom wrapper, a lot of cigarette butts. all of this could be explained by other people. then i saw the footprints.

Nancy has good taste in shoes. i like that in a girl. im not one of those fucking freaks who jacks off in shoes or anything, but i DO notice their shoes. Nancy had a pair of shoes with a very unusual tread pattern, and there was a spot where she obviously stood very close to somone, obviously a man. Belly to belly, like you would if you were kissing.

i was pretty mad. rage is not even close to describing how I felt. I mean for fucks sake, THREE FUCKING DAYS??? Why not divorce me? We could be adults, be honest and open, fucking opt out of the whole thing if that is how it was gonna be. COULD I PLEASE GET JUST A LITTLE RESPECT?

and that is how I put it to her. in loud, harsh terms. she just looked at me with big brown eyes. perfectly innocent, might i say hurt eyes. and she said "you're losing your mind."

and like the jedi fucking mind trick it was, i believed her.

TO BE CONTINUED, GOTTA GO SMOKE....
i will let you down
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 08:51 PM       
Continued....

for the next few months i thought i was losing my mind. not since my adventures in 2003 did i think that i could not trust my perceptions as much as i did through the summer and fall of 2005. Nancy worked, and then went out with friends, was never home, and whenever i inquired about all of it she somehow managed to make think i was being irrational.

now this was not as hard as it would seem. i felt very guilty over the whole Erin adventure (nancy was unaware of this at this point thank god). and i felt guilty about 2003 as well as ashamed. Nancy knew this and had learned that if she played her hand gently instead of coming out swinging she could make me feel all guilty and sad.

so when she told me that she was going to visit her friend Dana in south carolina for Thanksgiving, i was kind of relieved. The only catch was that she had to drive down there and we only had one car. I did not have any real plans to do anything, and the kids and i decided we would stock up on food and movies and just have fun for the weekend.

then Dana gave me a call. i have known Dana for well over thirty years. we have been friends the whole time. we went to church together, her boyfriend/eventual babies daddy was my neighbor. i took her to get birth control when we were in high school. she was also Nancy's best friend from childhood. so i doubt Nancy would have expected Dana to call me and tell me:

"Uh, your wife is here with another man"

I was so mad. I did not know a person could get this mad. for months i had let her undermine my sanity. i WAS SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!! i knew i was right, i had been right all fucking along. i was a fool.

When she got home, i asked her how things went. She had fun, it was good to see dana, the kids were great. She liked south carolina, blah, blah, blah.

then i asked her if Jason had fun. and she froze. and then told me that it was a mistake, nothing happened, he was just a friend, she was sorry, blah, blah, blah.

i grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulled her face to mine, and in a very calm, relaxed, and controlled manner explained to her that i did not give a fuck, that whatever was going on was over, and if ever heard a peep about this again from anyone that i would kill her and jason, or whoever the next guy was.

i think she took me seriously, cause for the next few weeks she behaved herself.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 09:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by george View Post
i grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulled her face to mine, and in a very calm, relaxed, and controlled manner explained to her that i did not give a fuck, that whatever was going on was over, and if ever heard a peep about this again from anyone that i would kill her and jason, or whoever the next guy was.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 09:48 PM       
Yeah, baby! SMACKDOWN!
You may already be there.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Nov 17th, 2009, 01:01 PM       
Yeah i'm seriously glad you had the sense not to pull a Benoit.
i will let you down
Old Nov 17th, 2009, 02:12 PM       
almost did.

it was the only time ever that i got rough with her. i have learned to stay calm since we split up. once i got away from the problem, i learned how easily she manipulated me with my temper.