Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 01:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
But why would automotive companies make something that causes them to lose money?
Exactly. Why do anything if it isn't going to make money? That whole mantra is putting scientific advancement, environmental protection and human needs after profit.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 12:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
cars used to get better gas mileage than they do now? All the old cars ive had got shitty gas mileage.
Maybe it's 'cause you didn't love them enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Exactly. Why do anything if it isn't going to make money? That whole mantra is putting scientific advancement, environmental protection and human needs after profit.
Well, that's how the world works. Always has been, always will be.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 04:37 PM       
Quote:
Maybe it's 'cause you didn't love them enough.
Maybe. Which cars have you had which were old that got good gas mileage? Were they 4 cylinder?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 04:50 PM       
I've only owned one car and it's a Chrysler 300m and I love it so very much.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 04:54 PM       
Oh alright for some reason I thought you had owned old cars and that they got good gas mileage for you.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 04:57 PM       
No, I just grew up in a family that was deeply rooted in the American auto industry. I don't even like cars. :/
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 05:05 PM       
I own a manual 1975 998cc Austin Mini, if that helps. No AC, no Power steering, gives about 40mpg. Probably be better if it wasnt carburetted. I had seen diesel cars get more than 50mpg. But they are a rarity outside europe, and diesel has different properties from gas so I wouldnt probably want to compare the two too much. ^.^;

What cars have you had good mileage on Kal?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
No AC? Don't come to Cali.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 05:37 PM       
Yeah it gets stuffy if you're sitting traffic. Luckly I only need to drive at night, its good if the window is a wee bit cranked down and youre doing reasonable speed ^.^
BANNED

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 07:28 PM       
I haven't really had any old cars that got particularly good gas mileage. I had a bug for a while but stuff kept "breaking" (mostly shit coming loose) so many times I decided not to keep it ;O never really got to tell how good it was on gas mileage.

I had a nova but it had a six cylinder and it didn't really get the best gas mileage, but it depended on what quality gas you used. Right now I have a focus and it gets around 30mpg sometimes.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 11:37 AM       
Had a 4 cylinder '90 Honda Civic hatchback that got around 40 mpg. I'm pretty sure it was made out of cardboard though but it ran for 240,000 miles.
Banned

MajorScales is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 04:30 PM       
Back in the 80's my first cars were the second generation Honda civic/Toyota corolla/and 5 volks beetles....all of them were amazing on fuel. Its 2009 and my two vehicles I own are horrible on fuel and the auto industry has done a back flip and now all these hybrids and diesel vehicles I would have bought ten years ago are just starting to come out...its fucked up. The Stock crash and the auto industry taking a nose dive was planned in order to get rid of the Unions and divert all the fuckups Bush did...how can you compete if you don't?
Forum Virgin
alienkid is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 03:08 PM       
finaly!
i've been waiting for another thread like mine.
anyway, i got a ton of conspiracies.
i guess i'll post them all individualy.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 03:17 PM       
Oh God, what hath we wrought?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 03:27 PM       
The conspiracy of people posting that they are going to post things when they should have just posted them instead.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 04:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienkid View Post
finaly!
i've been waiting for another thread like mine.
anyway, i got a ton of conspiracies.
i guess i'll post them all individualy.
I hope you are not busy writing 500 words that no one here will read. Try to put it in 2 sentences.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 11:27 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 01:51 AM       
hahahaha
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 11:27 AM       
Moon landing faked.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...urce=a-section
BANNED

Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 08:20 PM       
that proves it
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 06:55 AM       
Recently I saw the motion picture The Siege (1998), starring Denzel Washington and Bruce Willis. For those who haven't seen it. The movie is about a wave of terror attacks in New York by Islamic fundamentalist, and is lead by a Sheik called Ahmed Bin Talal. As the terror attacks continue, the US government responds by declaring martial law, sending US troops, into the streets of New York City.

Terror attacks, Islamic fundamentalist, New York and a Sheik with 'Bin' in the name. One can't help start thinking about the tragic events of 9/11. So during the movie I began to wonder... who wrote the script of the movie? So I visited the Internet Movie Database website to find out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HLNawUg_3s

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133952/

Lawrence Wright it states on IMDB. Is this the same guy from The Looming Tower: Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11? Popped into my mind.

Well, I got that quickly confirmed with a big YES, after the visit of the website: www.lawrencewright.com

When I was looking at the Filmography of Lawrence Wright Internet Movie Database I noticed two things. One that he isn't really into screenplay writing. Secondly his credits appear for the writing of "Noriega: God's Favorite". A movie that has a serious political undertone. One can't deny that there's some serious interest from the political realm that the public is pushed into a certain view when it comes to Latin and South America. See what's happening these days over there with Honduras and Venezuela and all.
An interesting fact is that there were plans by Oliver Stone to make a motion picture of the novel, starring Al Pacino. Stone eventually cancelled it, cause after doing his own inquiries he found out that the novel was a complete false presentation, of the real events around the life of Noriega.

So far so good.

Time to do a search for Lawrence Wright on youtube:
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRppZ_rco-s
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjo2PC5OPc4
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfQtqdS-ll4
4. part1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuTQ6ystWrw
part2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7EB1FxENxQ
5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmFExhvIqRM

Well, what can I say. I almost fell of my chair by what I found out by watching the footage. For example. It appears that Lawrence Wright is a member of the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR). He also knew the head of security of the Twin Towers.

In the video "Conversations with History: Lawrence Wright" on youtube Lawrence tells that Lynda Obst approached him for writing the script of "The Siege". On the website of Lynda Obst you can read that during the production of The Siege she was based at FOX. And as we all know FOX is one big propaganda machine.

http://www.lyndaobst.com/aboutus.html

All coincidence? Personally, I don't think so.

To me the movie "The Stiege" is a clear example of psychology warfare. Planting a seed in the (subconscious) minds of public/audience.

What do you think?
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 06:56 AM       
I stole it from someone else hahahaha
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 11:04 AM       
Any sound minded individual could have come to the same conclusion without the hours spent looking up IMDB sites and youtube links.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 4th, 2009, 11:22 AM       
So, wait, you came to the conclusion that someone is really interested in terrorism and America's foreign policy towards the middle east in the 80's and 90's and the repercussions of such policies? Ok, good job.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 01:44 AM       
Apple Computer, Inc has a whole division in Taiwan that does nothing but create and distribute Windows viruses.