Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I can take being given an infraction for using the metric system

Oh man that seriously made me
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:38 PM       
OH I GET IT NOW! HE IS TRAINING ME TO ARGUE PROPERLY! LET ME GIVE IT A TRY!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Like I said, tedious.
I find it amusing that you have run out of steam. Maybe try shutting the fuck up and staying out of the General Blabber forum. You are tedious but maybe I will make a point by point case and ignore every fact that you brought to the table. My imaginary utopia that I created while not talking to girls on the bus is superior to reality.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Oh man that seriously made me
I pissed myself laughing when I got it, too
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 22nd, 2011, 03:23 PM       
Hahahaha I bet Australian women love you. You should maybe try Sweden.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 22nd, 2011, 03:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Zuk, maybe you should ask him to publicly apologize on youtube
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hahahaha I bet Australian women love you. You should maybe try Sweden.
The ones on busses anyway
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 22nd, 2011, 05:00 PM       
Nah, Australia is very manly. Even if he hit on the freak again, she'd probably turn him down because it would take him 5 dates before he thought about putting his dick in her.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'd say it's a decent deterrent.
I rarely consider the consequences when committing crimes & I never think I'll be caught.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2011, 03:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerothree View Post
When it comes to hard alcohol, I loves me some Crown Royal Black. That with some cherry Coke Zero is my go-to drink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Don't mix crown royal except with ice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
SACRILEGE!

Respect the whisky!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that baulked at 03's comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuggernaut View Post
also you guys are disgusting. who wants to see a grown man in a dress, you must be some kind of homosexuals. over on zug we ask people to put on dresses as a JOKE but you guys are clearly pumping your cocks in anticipation
I know I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
I'm a fan of androgyny anyway. At least you man up and say you're attracted to both, since they look the same anyway.
Robyn is hot. I did not realize he supposedly looked like a lass though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Last year someone handed me something that looked like a folded hundred-dollar bill, saying "I hope you make some BIG MONEY today". Then after you unfold the fake bill, there's a tract inside that says YOU ARE A FORNICATOR. I don't know how they pegged me as a fornicator...

...he walked up to my brother's girlfriend with a pair of fishnet hose and asked her how she thought he'd look in them.
Were you wearing the fishnets when handed the fake bill? Any pics of you in them?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2011, 03:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Robyn is hot.
:highfive

My roommate went to see her in Dallas. I was turribly jealous.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2011, 04:32 PM       
No. I haven't worn fishnets since I was skinny enough to get away with them, and that's been quite some time ago. Anymore it would look like someone had hung some particularly fatty hams up to cure.

In other news, I think I might have found the most useless blog on the internet.

Last edited by Kitsa : May 23rd, 2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: used wrong word
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:00 PM       
I dunno - it could be used to show people how not to blog.

Sal needs to first pass the TOEFL before being allowed to post on the internet.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:19 PM       
I completely do not understand the repeat Ramones-Jonas Brothers parallells he was making.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:26 PM       
Quote:
Johnny Cash

February 2, 2010 by salsmusicreview dear all Johnny Cash fans
Johnny Cash did a song for Tony Hawk underground 2 called Ring of Fire.
I saw Johnny Cash’s wax figure at Madame Tussaud’s wax muesum in Little Rock , New York
Johnny Cash had a good life.

I'm so angry now
teacup of sunshine
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:37 PM       
It reads like a series of school reports given by an eight year old, but the posts seem to span several years.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 24th, 2011, 12:56 AM       
that blog is hilarious.

WHOSE READY TO BLOG!!!!! THE RAMONES ROCK!!!! THEY

LIVE ON AND ON AND ON AND ON!!!! TELL ME SOMETHING I DON’T ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE RAMONES
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 24th, 2011, 05:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
It reads like a series of school reports given by an eight year old, but the posts seem to span several years.
My daughter is 8 and she would be embarrassed to turn something like that in for an assignment.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 24th, 2011, 07:44 AM       
JONAS GABBA GABBA HEY

" i even dressed up as joey ramone for hallowen and i like long ripped pants down to the knees like the Ramones.the ramones havetons of albums including road to ruin featuring rock&roll high school . ihave the movie with ramones. and have you every seen the movie the wizwith michael jackson. ramones rule and till then jonas gabba gabba hey."
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2011, 09:30 AM       
Its got to be a study or something about how to irritate the majority of people with the least amount of words.
Old May 24th, 2011, 12:30 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 24th, 2011, 12:41 PM       
Old May 24th, 2011, 01:30 PM       
That's another example, but a picture is worth a thousand words, so probably not the best.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 24th, 2011, 03:59 PM       
(year passes)

WAITWAITWAIT I HAVE ANOTHER GEM I NEED TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD

long run on sentence incorporating ramones and the jonas brothers in a variety of fonts and also some non sequitur about a wax museum in new york
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2011, 04:25 PM       
So do you guys think i sh ould take my ex to small claims court?

She has mty heater (a 200 dollar one i just got for christmas) and my bbq and my dishes and pots and pans and pretty much all my furniture ;/
actually everything in the house is pretty much mine except one couch, one bed and this cabinet thing ;/

they aren't letting me get it ;/ kind of pisses me off