Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2006, 01:10 PM        Re: Lookywhat I found!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
I appologize...
Appology is the study of apples.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2006, 02:01 PM       
see I got worried jixby was getting all down to earth and then

Quote:
Maybe I should wear my insecurities on my sleeve by randomly "mocking" people based on things that I've made up so I can assert my place as a master mocksmith on a fucking message board.

WIN

WIN

WIN
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 06:44 AM       
dear jesus i don't believe prog shotter doesn't like the donald duck ketchup envelope picture that's just plain old sad
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 07:17 AM       
Not only that but he points it out as if it proves how stupid I am? But that was also next to him calling me a rich kid? So I guess the implication was that I honestly was trying to mail ketchup to Donald Duck, and/or I have too much time on my hands because obviously if I went to school and had a part time job while going to school I wouldn't have the 5-6 hours it takes to think of squirting ketchup into an envelope adressed to donald duck?

I guess?

I'm not mocking him when I say this, but he's a real peice of work.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 07:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
This might be hard to beleive, but there was a time when *not* being accepted by stupid pretentious fans of a shitty movie was actually considered a GOOD thing! This time is known as ALL THE TIME.
lol :<

I too got PMs :< I THOUGHT I WAS SPECIAL. :'<
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 07:21 AM       
nose got PMS and sent you guys PMs
OH GOD
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 07:26 AM       
seriously how does anyone read that thread and not crack up laughing, i mean i've read it about two dozen times and it never fails to make me laugh out loud each time is it some sort of pervasive developmental disorder like asperger's syndrome, only being comedically retarded instead of socially retarded?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 07:39 AM       
I hope Jixby doesn't think less of me because I never think about what I'm posting and even if I hate it a post it anyway :<
was never good
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 07:39 AM       
That would be quite the blow to my internet psyche :<
was never good
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 07:40 AM       
I would probably be unable to sustain an erection for several days afterwards
OH GOD
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 07:53 AM       
i switch from agonizing over posts to just saying whatever's in my head based on mood and situation lol
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 11:50 AM       
He PMd us all? I feel so used.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 03:05 PM       
He's giving these out like 5th grade Valentine's Cards.

He said I should draw children's books based on my signature.

OH GOD
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 06:22 PM       
oh that is rich

carnage is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 09:07 PM       
so what is making nose go after everyone
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 09:08 PM       
Nobody accepted his 5th grade Valentine's Cards.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 09:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS
He's giving these out like 5th grade Valentine's Cards.

He said I should draw children's books based on my signature.
I thought it was cool! That was a compliment! Geez.

As for everyone else, why don't you just gang up on me some more till my only escape is through music or maybe death? *lol*

And.. I'm done.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 09:13 PM       
Actually your mian escape route would be to fuck off.
ˇOlé!
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 09:19 PM       
Nose, you might actually be more entertaining if you were funny.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 09:39 PM       
Funny? FUNNY?

Is THAT what you want me to be?

OMG!

HEY EVERYONE, IT'S XBXMCJ, the Faygo-huffing dyslexic krumper!

or is that klumper. I always get these lame attampts at joining ghetto dancing with the FUCKING CIRCUS confused.

Let's see what hilarity a search for your stupid nick brings up.

OMFG!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=XBXMCJ

There were so many entries for what you've been up to, that Google couldn't display them all!

According to this, you like Manga, though. So I think you should go masturbate to your favorite tentacle rape sequences in Lunatic Party.

Your peronality sucks, and so do your interests. I suggest getting new ones, because one can only do so much with a DVD import of really bad japanimation and their penis. Getting it raw is half the fun though, am I right?

Fhhhhuck yhhhhou, Bitchface San.
ˇOlé!
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 09:47 PM       
It's almost like you're trying to insult me. I also forgot about the New Gamer site, thanks for reminding me.
Banned

Old Feb 5th, 2006, 09:50 PM       
Hey, no problem.

Now don't forget to adjust the rock under your trailer so that your home doesn't roll away when you're out taking a leak in the portapotty on the fair grounds!
Banned

Old Feb 5th, 2006, 09:51 PM       
argh, duplicate
ˇOlé!
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 09:52 PM       
I'm glad you're concerned about my safety.
Nice double post by the way.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 10:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by nose
OMFG!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=XBXMCJ

There were so many entries for what you've been up to, that Google couldn't display them all!
maybe its because hes not stupid enough to use the same name on every board he posts at

Quote:
Fhhhhuck yhhhhou, Bitchface San.
do you guys think he held down the h or typed it indivitually?

Quote:
Now don't forget to adjust the rock under your trailer so that your home doesn't roll away when you're out taking a leak in the portapotty on the fair grounds!
ugh, another spoiled fucking rich kid. Go polish your rolex, (k)nose(-NOTHING)

hey nose, why don't you at least be consistant with your make-beleive rules regarding what makes somebody mockworthy?