Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 04:50 AM       
it's troo.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 11:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Wimp
BTW, how's your back doing these days?
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 11:25 AM       
Pretty good, so long as the Enbrel keeps coming in, but the fatigue is always gay. Hate being tired for no reason.

I'm in a study here in LA and I should go in for my 2 year xrays really soon. They send the xrays to me on CD. When that happens I'll post them side by side.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 12:46 PM       
Ain't technology grand! Good luck with this (I really mean it, too!)
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 12:48 PM       
Yeah, it's pretty awesome. Have you seen the first set? And thanks for the well wishes.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 12:50 PM       
I don't want you to be sick anymore, Tadao.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 12:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Yeah, it's pretty awesome. Have you seen the first set? And thanks for the well wishes.
Nope - where did you post it? (I probably can't see 'em from work anyway) :firewallsucks
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 01:01 PM       
When do they give you the cyborg spine?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 01:05 PM       
I may not have posted them here yet. They are in one of my photobuckets. I'll dig it up.

If they give me a cyborg spine I'll have to work for a living and I am enjoying my early retirement. I have one of the most secure jobs in the U.S. right now.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 01:19 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 02:09 PM       
I would take the cyborg spine myself but I have a long way to go before retirement. Hope the f/u goes well.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 03:15 PM       
Ok, so I am adding xrays with red marking were the bone growth is, cause if you don't know what you're looking for, then you won't know what you are looking at.

Those two long lines on the hips... there is supposed to be a clear line there, but my bones connected there. So I'm kinda like the cheap action figure that you can't really pose in too many positions. At least it will be harder for my murderer to scatter my bones.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 03:36 PM       
your bones are real jerks
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 03:39 PM       
It can always be worse. :D
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 04:53 PM       
At least it doesnt look like this...

after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 08:40 PM       
Damn, T. That looks pretty whack. I hope the test protocol gives you some good mojo.

@Dimnos - I know some individuals who resemble that x-ray.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 05:55 AM       
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 11:17 AM       
You yanks have been pissing me off no end recently with your "Look a Nazi England's NHS!" bullshit. Trying to make out like England is some hell-hole because we all pay a small amount each month to make sure people that need care get it.

Having the audacity to suggest that Stephen Hawking would be dead if he used the NHS - which he did and does and has said he'd be dead if not for the NHS.

Fuck off America you twat. If you want to picket town halls with misspelt signs propagating right-wing propaganda that's fine but leave us out of it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 11:21 AM       
Lol, silly Brit, you only pay attention to loud noises.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 12:03 PM       
Hate to break it to you but the loud noises are the only ones that make it to the rest of the world. That's why we think you're a bunch of insane god-botherers.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 01:06 PM       
It's really sad that the republican tactic of drama and scene making by a very small group of people is so dam effective.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 01:13 PM       
i blame twitter for this
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 01:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
Hate to break it to you but the loud noises are the only ones that make it to the rest of the world. That's why we think you're a bunch of insane god-botherers.
Unfortunately, you're right. You and your brethren across the pond just have to have faith that those loud noises you hear are really just a bunch of whiny losers. You can't yell louder than they can, so those of us that understnad the issues and the problems, and have already formulated an opinion of what is needed to fix the situation can only sit around and let the blowhards have their fun.

Go ahead. You try arguing with Bill O'Reilly, Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 01:56 PM       

It's pretty easy to whip old racist into a frenzy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 03:41 PM       
Video explanation of the 10 dimensions. I'm a little confused on the 8th, are the just talking about parallel universes?

http://www.tenthdimension.com/medialinks.php