Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 04:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
NSFW ON ACCOUNT OF PIERCED TITTIES AND A BUTT
plz don't use spoiler tags for nsfw pictures they still download to work computer hard drives and can get dudes in trouble

remote link that shit
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 04:43 PM       
this is now my favorite thread on imockery

and yea i was about to post what willie said. Would hate for those pictures to get removed/you get banned
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 05:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
wahhh im a lady who hates boobs
ok
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 05:03 PM       
i dont hate boobs i'm just telling you spoiler tags won't keep nsfws from getting people in trouble

not ME, because i surf with images turned off at work anyways. i give a fuck
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 05:50 PM       
yeah, from now on be sure to sen dem direct to my email.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 05:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Anyway, the advice that there is definitely another man is dumb.
This from the guy who can't close the deal
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 07:36 PM       
dont worry guys i started my own publover folder for thrasho's girlfriends
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 09:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
dont worry guys i started my own publover folder for thrasho's girlfriends
I put in the emoticon for you that you must have meant to put originally Kahl
BANNED

Old Oct 4th, 2011, 09:27 PM       
IM JUST A COLLECTORSO I THINK WOULDVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIATE
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 09:30 PM       
He's a connoisseur with pictures of other people's girlfriend's naked.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 10:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
IM JUST A COLLECTORSO I THINK WOULDVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIATE
Even a needs to once in a while
BANNED

Old Oct 4th, 2011, 11:01 PM       
yea but we keep our monocles and straight faces while we jerk it
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 11:07 PM       
Every emoticon should have a jerking counterpart

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 11:16 PM       
I need an eye rolling jerking off emoticon right now.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 11:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
This from the guy who can't close the deal
No, this coming from the guy who thinks that the situation might be more complex than what a knee jerk reaction, of any sort, warrants.

Like I said, it might be another guy, it might not, but you should find out first, since a quick change in her actions could mean any number of things, and jumping to conclusions about something so accusing and potentially hurtful could cause problems. Thrasho if you are trying to contact her in a civil way then I guess there is not much more you can do. I guess you could always try the 'I'll only leave you alone if you tell me the truth' angle, thus turning you into that clingy guy she dated for a while and who couldn't take a hint. I don't know. Ask her if you've done something wrong, that you recognise that she wants some breathing space, and that you really care for her happiness - but you think you deserve some explanation; even if it is just "I needed to concentrate on school/work".

Sometimes the easiest answers are the hardest to take.

And Pentegarn, why do you think I can't 'close the deal'? Because I don't keep you updated on my love life? Yeah, sorry, I keep forgetting that some people are living vicariously through other people's sexual experiences. Following me around the forums, trying poke fun at me and then laughing at your own posts is hardly becoming of a fat twat such as yourself, is it? I mean, really.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 12:06 AM       
ZHUKOV, SOMETIMES I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND THE MAN THAT YOU HAVE BECOME OUT THERE IN THE WILDERNESS OF CANADA.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 12:18 AM       
That really means something to me, Sam. Thank you.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 01:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I need an eye rolling jerking off emoticon right now.
:BOOTOFJUSTICEjerkingit

The Unicorn
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 01:52 AM       
:WANGSFUEMOTICONJERKINGIT
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 02:03 AM       
:JERKINGEMOTICONJERKINGTWODICKS

BANNED

Old Oct 5th, 2011, 04:54 AM       
:DOMOEMOTOCONJERKINGTWODICKSANDBITINGONEOFF

NM I GUESS THATS OFF TOPIC

SORRY GUYS

:INFRACTIONJERKINGOFF
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 06:48 AM       
:JERKINGEMOTICONOFADUDENAMEDDICK
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 07:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post

And Pentegarn, why do you think I can't 'close the deal'? Because I don't keep you updated on my love life? Yeah, sorry, I keep forgetting that some people are living vicariously through other people's sexual experiences. Following me around the forums, trying poke fun at me and then laughing at your own posts is hardly becoming of a fat twat such as yourself, is it? I mean, really.
It is sad that the most original comeback your tiny brain cell can come up with is 'fat twat'. I laugh at your ineptness. This is why I repeatedly say you are boring. It is the same response from you. You have to fall back to either 'twat' or 'cunt' because you lack both subtlety and the wit to come up with anything better. That is why you lash out at your betters, because you know deep down of your inferiority.

<---- that is me laughing not at my post, but at your impotent attempt at a response.

The reason I say you can't close the deal is because 99% of your posts on loveline have been the same boring story of "I met a girl at x, but nothing happened." You can fill x with all sorts of things, public transportation, your laughable job as a ref of a 'sport' that is barely more real than professional wrestling, bars, your 'real' job, wherever. It is always the same with you. I don't even have to read what you post because you seem to post in some sort of Madlibs style. You are boring, repetitive, and making fun of that amuses me

hence the s I put in. Deal with it, as my bitch, it is really the only choice you have.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 07:30 AM       
so i just got home, its 7am, from a tiling job that started at 8 all night and I was tired as hell and decided to light up some bud and smoke myself to sleep.

anyways, i was making a sandwiich stoned as hell and kept thinking about how sweet she was and all the cute things we did and she would always tell me I was the only horsey in the world for her and what would she do if something happened to me. and then she just turns of off and leaves. she left ME. its almost ridiculous to think about for me. I keep asking how.

and i just cried my fucking eyes out for a good 20 minutes. i dont know how i fell right now