Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 12:35 PM       
When you dream you're flying it means you are sleeping on your limbs and can't move them. Everyone knows that.
agroskaterik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 01:37 PM       
When i was a kid, i had a dream about falling, and i woke up on the floor.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 03:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulhedface
So if I dream I'm Superman....?
That depends if you're flying or not.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2004, 08:25 PM       
Yea, I fly when I'm Superman.

A more curious question, though...

What if you dream you're Superman, but instead of flying, bullets bounce off your chest?
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2004, 08:35 PM       
It's time to wake up, clean the semen off of your chest and tell your boyfriend this wasn't very funny even when he tried it for the first time.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2004, 08:40 PM       
One time I had a dream I was witnessing the apocalypse. best dream ever.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2004, 09:30 PM       
HEY GUYS WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF YOU HAVE A DREAM ABOUT YOUR PENIS AND STUFF
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2004, 09:35 PM       
Helm made me laugh.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2004, 10:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge
HEY GUYS WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF YOU HAVE A DREAM ABOUT YOUR PENIS AND STUFF
It means you will wake up without it.

Spastic Colon is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2004, 10:34 PM       
Yeah, I had one of those jizz-inducing dreams before. For me the experience was extra scary. I was just lying in bed when all of the sudden I look to the right and I'm in bed with a GIANT SPIDER. I looked away and looked back expecting it to be replaced with an eight armed woman, or at least a smaller arachnid. But instead I got God's joke. When I looked back I saw a woman with sticks hanging on strings from her arms with mickey mouse size gloves on the ends. She had her way with me while her arms flailed about the room, breaking my valuables.

I suppose this means I should be a polygamist... a gay polygamist.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 12th, 2004, 10:41 PM       
That was a good story.

Old Mar 12th, 2004, 11:17 PM       
Its just like in Big Fish. If I ever have kids, then I'll tell them that story all the time until they question whether or not I was making it up and walk out on my on my death bed (same bed I was coceived in).
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2004, 09:33 AM       
NEVERMIND GUYS, I HAD ONE THAT RULED LAST NIGHT

It involved someone I know in real life who's really hot. We were working at a library that offers nothing but shelves after shelves of Garfield books. Then all of the sudden she was lying on a bed naked right by a shelf. "Hey, how's it goin'?" is the only thing I said before I started to nail her. It was complete with her fake orgasms and everything. It was sweet.

Then we decided to go to the movies, where there were fifty rows of seats and a TV-sized movie screen showing Star Wars. We sat in the row with the most people around us and started making out and making a lot of noise, but the people around us were staring at us and clapping their hands to a beat or something. That's when she stopped, said "It's time to get ready" and put a helmet on. I did the same, and then I was piloting a jet all of the sudden and shooting down fighter jets. Everytime I shot one down I screamed "BITCH".

It was the best dream ever.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2004, 10:34 AM       
Sex and fighter jets, i'm jealous.

Shit mine was about running. I need to quit track.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2004, 01:09 PM       
I just read my dream description again and realized that it doesn't sound half as great as it really was. I would seriously be happy if I had that dream every night for the rest of my life, played out exactly as it was every time.

Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 14th, 2004, 01:27 PM       
I had a dream about going on a shooting spree last night.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2004, 05:26 PM       
I had a dream where I had a fight with some friends while I was out in the country and I decided to walk the way home to the city. It would take me 4 days to go back on foot, so I decided to suddenly develop Hulk powers and jump the distance home. It was an awesome dream.
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2004, 05:55 PM       
I had a dream where all my teeth fell out.

It was 9-something before I remembered it was a dream :/
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 14th, 2004, 06:17 PM       
I had a dream that I could wish for everthing I ever wanted. All I remember from it was I had a fancy suit on and could fly at will. It was awesome.

Old Mar 14th, 2004, 06:21 PM       
Quote:
I had a dream where all my teeth fell out.
had the same dream....GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
Old Mar 14th, 2004, 06:48 PM       
Losing teeth dreams are common.

They mean your insecure or paranoid about something.

LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2004, 07:09 PM       
I just woke up from a pretty fun dream. ;D

Last night i had a dream that i was piloting a load of vietnamese immigrants in a train carriage- only it was a boat and then i drove it over a waterfall and everybody in it died. >:

After i swam away to find this wonderful mansion in the most beautiful country-side, so i went in, only to be spotted and chased by a gang of cuban pirates. So I ran around a corner right into one of the pirates, and was surely a goner, except carson from queer-eye shot him multiple times before having a mental breakdown. :0

I took him over to a table on a huge stone column that was already laid out for a picnic, with some of my friends there already and we began to eat and be merry but then i looked over the edge of the pillar, only to see the other cubans had found the dead cuban and were suddenly resuming their searchwith more vigor, so i decided the best course of action was to climb up the side of mansion- which had inexplicably morphed into a massive medieval castle, complete with drawbridge and moat, only with the drawbridge located on the 6th floor. ;D

Just then the cubans spotted us, and with the AK's firing at us i climbed to the top floor and over onto the drawbridge and went inside the castle- only to discover the castle was full of the ghosts of the previous owners, and this beautiful lady was there who helped me throw hand-grenades onto the cubans and shoot the survivors, because they were "not of pure heart", and were after the treasure of the castle. :o

I then I discovered i was a ghost too and got angry because the entire chase and running was in vain, because i couldnt be hurt either way- So i ran to a different room with plans to take over the castle, which suddenly looked like a victorian manner, and i managed to kill all the other ghosts in the castle with a special spray and kept the treasure. :D

My dreams always weird me out. ;<

goatwoodward is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 10:58 AM       
I dreamed I went to a camp that was supposed to train people how to act. During the camp we were staying in one, big dorm room with bunk beds. To acclimate us to this, the instructor brought in a bathtub to use as a couch. She had 2 pairs of people in the bathtub at a time, one pair in each end. Most of the pairs were male & female, but there seemed to be more girls than guys. My pair was an enchanting green girl. She had bright green hair, nails, and eyes with a light lime colored skin. Her body was my ideal of female perfection. I had been thoroughly dazzled by the time we stopped talking and had decided to pursue her when I was helped out of the tub by a girl I thought was normal looking except for her interesting piercings. It first appeared that She had a tongue ring that had a flower label that stuck out of her mouth and a piercing in her cheek through which a surrounding flower was stuck. I then realized that she actually had two heads that faced each other and both had tongue rings with flower labels. She could provide the illusion of one head if she liked, but I was surprised to find that I did not mind the other head, in fact, I preferred it (the other head had no eyes, ears, or hair - just a nose & mouth). I was talking to her while we were supposed to be looking up a favorite quote for later that night. We were then directed up the stairs to get dressed. We had taken so long that the only outfits left looked like Raggedy Anne gone horribly wrong or a punk hillbilly. I dug through the ugly clothes just in time to find a short, pink fairy skirt, a matching pink shirt, and some gauzy pink wings that attached to the shirt. The skirt was a little shorter than I'm used to wearing so I pulled it down and threw on a long shirt over top of the outfit. One by one we were asked to show off our outfits and relay an appropriate quote. I was surprised to see a couple girls crossdressing and the hot green girl was nowhere to be found. When it was my turn, I whipped off the long shirt and showed off my fairy outfit. I still had on my short black skirt underneath as the outfit was fairly sheer, but promised to find an appropriate slip before opening day. Having talked through the quote-finding session, I used one from Family Guy and the other girl spoke in a language I did not understand for her quote. We were then milling around, looking at others' outfits and flirting heavily when I woke.
no.
goatwoodward is probably a guy using a voice thing cuz she won't show a pic
ya, there are no girls on the intarweb
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 11:17 AM       
jin's dream sounded awesome.
Old Mar 23rd, 2004, 08:04 PM       
I had another dream last night, but no secks. It was a supposedly romantic dream involving someone I used to have a crush on with kisses and everything, and I felt all happy when I woke up, then depressed later in the day, but now I just feel like a big fag for having the dream in the first place.