Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 05:07 PM       
GONNA FAIL CHEMISTRY GUYS HELP ME

Last edited by MLE : Sep 29th, 2009 at 05:10 PM. Reason: LACK OF PAGE BRAK
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 05:10 PM       
l2chemistry noob
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
Don't listen to him he just wants to start his own meth lab
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 05:24 PM       
pffffft, just youtube it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 05:24 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 05:27 PM       
chemtube
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

No cotton candy for you, bunny
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 05:38 PM       
I haven't seen a real winter in like 10 years. I wonder if I can get used to it again or just say fuck it, im going back to Florida? haha
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
No cotton candy for you, bunny
I wanna try some rock candy.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 07:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Year, mileage, is the area prone to using salt on the road during the winter?
1991, 96000, nope
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 08:14 PM       
Hmm, check the carfacts on it. You might be able to get a loan for a brand new car for a little more though. I got a brand new(bought it in '06) 2007 Focus hatchback manual for maybe $15,000 but I got a 5 year warranty with it. My monthly payment is $236.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 08:15 PM       
http://disc.420chan.org/chem/
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 08:45 PM       
craigslist can do you good with cars. I got a 2000 pontiac with only 4,000 miles for $5,500. Still runs amazing.

I agree with 10k as well. Check them carfacts. Or even better, do that trade in where you can get a guranteed $4,500 and use it as a down payment.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 09:18 PM       
If you eat one of Kitsa's bentos, do you poop scenery?
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 09:27 PM       
Yes.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 09:40 PM       
just sepia toned.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 09:43 PM       
I found my lost spider at work. Guess she was hanging out with the office staff. I took her home set her free.

Last edited by b_squared : Sep 29th, 2009 at 11:37 PM.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 11:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
craigslist can do you good with cars. I got a 2000 pontiac with only 4,000 miles for $5,500. Still runs amazing.

I agree with 10k as well. Check them carfacts. Or even better, do that trade in where you can get a guranteed $4,500 and use it as a down payment.
i did get a carfax from the dealership when i went to testdrive, everything seemed aboveboard. i can't do the cash for clunks because my car's too old i do have a few c/l cars i'm planning on at least looking at before deciding
OH GOD
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 11:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Hmm, check the carfacts on it. You might be able to get a loan for a brand new car for a little more though. I got a brand new(bought it in '06) 2007 Focus hatchback manual for maybe $15,000 but I got a 5 year warranty with it. My monthly payment is $236.
i don waaaant a new car i want an old car w/ 300 hp and all wheel drive ;_;
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 12:28 AM       
Wilir. I trust your judgement. I'm mobile right noe. Drunk at a bar and the walk is an hour so I'm going to post in the ask willie thread whether I should let me ex come over tonight. I've been talking to this new girl who is 26 instead of being 21. Likes reel big fish/less than jake and is new town. New girl is a huuuuuuuge plus in my book and also attractive. Since its already here.....what should I do?
OH GOD
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 01:09 AM       
new girl i guess

not have v. good judgement atm
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 01:48 AM       
After hours of studying (something I've done maybe twice before) I've learned a thing or two about chemistry, no thanks to the instructor or my TA or the tutors. I'm determined to pass, despite everyone's best efforts. Then I'm ditching this science field.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 01:49 AM       
I chose wrong and old girl is here.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 01:51 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 02:15 AM       
b_squared: are you sure she's the same one?