Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Dec 6th, 2004, 05:27 PM        OMG! READ NOW! HUGE, SHOCKING POLITICAOL SURPRISE!
"The White House said on Monday for the first time that President Bush's plan to add personal retirement accounts to Social Security would be financed in part by new government borrowing"
-AP wire

No.Way. It sure is a damn shame they couldn't have figured this oiut before the election.

Oh, well. At least we're in really great financial shape, debt wise. orrowing more shouldn't be a problem. I mean, it's not as if anyone said something stupid,. like they'd cut the deficit in half.

That stupid ass Kerry never would have thought of a great idea like borrowing money to pay for stuff. He'd probably have done some dumb old thing like raising taxes when he could have just left the debt hanging around for folks to worry about after he was dead.
LOL INTERNETS
Command Prompt is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2004, 06:22 PM       
Hehe

PS - I never noticed how anal everyone was about thier spelling until the edit button got broken.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2004, 06:25 PM       
Sometimes I get down on myself for often using poor judgement when it comes to money. Then I just look at our government, and I feel a LOT better.