Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 10:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
OR IS IT
lol it's totally not simple. i keep trying to convince myself that it is.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 10:53 PM       
so far my resolution's going gr8 i played l.tag on friday, our team of 4 got beat by 5 skinny blonde teen girls :embarrassed

but i got 2nd place on points so i guess its not all bad!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 11:49 PM       
your resolution was to play tag with blondes?
Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 11:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
your resolution was to play tag with blondes?
well hell, that's not a bad resolution for a dude.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 12:22 AM       
my resolution was to play laser tag i didnt specify hair colors
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 12:35 AM       
My resolutions were to stop drinking coffee and booze but I already screwed up half of it.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 08:27 AM       
My resolution is to eat five fruits a day, drink 12 liters of water, run 20 miles and do a hundred press-ups. Also learn the accordion and post some gay-ups on the i-mockery message board.

So far I'm 1 for 5 so it's going pretty well.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 09:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Going on Day 6 with no smoking and i'm doing pretty good. I've only had a few cravings in the past few days, mainly when i'm driving and after a meal. Other than that, i'm winning the war against the nicotine.
I kinda tried to stop drinking AND smoking, which was a mistake. I plan on continuing to smoke and just drinking a whole lot less. Like a few times a month instead of around 10 or more. Smoking is kind of impossible to quit right now though. I just find myself craving them at key points in the day, like right now because I just woke up.

That was very funny. Well done.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 06:09 AM       
NO BEARD

I hate looking like a young man of leisure. I resolve to keep my face safe from scruff.

Also: Cut back on soda. I was really good about cutting soda out of my diet for about a year and I lost like 30 pounds. I kinda fell back into when I moved and whatnot. I've yet to really gain a lot of weight back, but man I need to keep away from the stuff. So far I've had one coke this month. 3 sodas a month is what I went by last year.

ALSO: Get on the TV

ALSO: Get on the radio
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 10:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I kinda tried to stop drinking AND smoking, which was a mistake. I plan on continuing to smoke and just drinking a whole lot less. Like a few times a month instead of around 10 or more. Smoking is kind of impossible to quit right now though. I just find myself craving them at key points in the day, like right now because I just woke up.
For me it came down to not enjoying smoking anymore. They tasted like shit and just made me feel like crap after. Sure, the cravings suck at first but after the first two days I felt fine. I'm on day 11 now and I still get the occassional craving but they are not strong and happen less frequently.

You can quit, too. I will fill out a prayer card for you.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 10:39 AM       
1. touch a snake
2. learn to smoke
3. grow a moustache
Spruce Moose is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 03:01 PM       
I made a resolution a few years back to not make any more New Year's Resolutions.

I've kept it. It's working out great.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 12:17 AM       
I'm sure it beat out your alternative resolution of "originality"!

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Spruce Moose is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 12:59 PM       
Hell yeah, it's so much easier. Making your resolution a challenge is just setting yourself up for failure, and I don't need that morale killer in the middle of winter.
OH GOD
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 09:58 PM       
resolution updade: i got 15650 points and placed second place today, unfortunately blue team still lost