Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
theapportioner is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 01:09 PM        No Chemical Weapons Found At Site In Najaf - TV
No Chemical Weapons Found At Site In Najaf - TV

03/24/2003
Dow Jones News Services
(Copyright © 2003 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.)

NEW YORK (Dow Jones)--U.S. officials said Monday that no chemical weapons were found at a suspected site at Najaf in central Iraq, U.S. television networks reported.

NBC News reported from the Pentagon that no chemicals at all were found at the site. CNN, also reporting from the Pentagon, said officials now believe the plant there was abandoned long ago by the Iraqis.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 01:30 PM       
Excellent article, well sourced. Now see if you can find this news reported on Foxnews or Newsmax.

No. Only from the Liberal Bastards at Dow Jones.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 01:39 PM       
They probably haven't got it up yet. And also, on foxnews.com it said it was a reported plant, not an actual WMD plant.

Facts, Max. I know your set in your ways, but I do hope if you argue with people outside of the PC realm that you do use facts.
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 01:50 PM       
Well, keep talking like that Mr. Smartypants, and I just MIGHT be troubled to respond to you.

Until then, asla sheeple question, get a sheeple answer.
Mocker
theapportioner is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 05:13 PM       
There's barely a mention of this anywhere. Of course, -everyone- was reporting how the US was searching a chemical plant, insinuating that chemical weapons may be produced there. To me this is scandalous.
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 09:43 AM       
Friggin Typical. Today's front page news, Rumsfeld is telling everyone the Iraqis have drawn a 'red circle' arounbd Bahgdad, and that if we cross it, the republican guard is authorized to use chemical weapons.

Now I've never weighed in as saying that they absolutely don't have any chemical weapons. I don't know.

But if when we take bahgdad none are used, where will that news show up? Page 52.

This is the Karl Rove school of journalism being transfered from political campaign to military campaign. Hurl the accusation at the start of the news cycle. If it's proven false, refuse to comment and hurl a new accusation. Who here acctually SAW the news stories tht none of the missiles Iraq had fired were SCUDS?