Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:22 PM       
I bet her dad gave her a boner hug
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:39 PM       
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:55 PM       
Dad does not do boner hugs. He spends too much time telling me how he wishes I'd had siblings.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 06:32 PM       
The alternative, though, is to hear about how he wishes you could be more like those other siblings.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 08:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post

Also, how did you explain it? I don't even know how to explain it if I had to and I wrote it

EDIT: Turns out the original context was brony related. Now I'm even MORE embarrassed for you.

"Bunch of idiots", I thought, was putting it rather succinctly.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 08:54 PM       
Maybe you would have more siblings if your dad could get it up around you.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 10:40 PM       
show pops the shrub
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 11:01 PM       
Hey fags this was a good article

http://www.progressiveboink.com/2012...efeld-drawings

I think this guy drew some of The Maxx
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 11:54 PM       
DON'T YOU EVER BRING UP THE MAXX AGAIN
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 12:18 AM       
FUCKING HELL
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 12:59 AM       
He didnt even draw any of it. You guys were right.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 02:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
DON'T YOU EVER BRING UP THE MAXX AGAIN
DON'T YOU EVER BRING UP THE MAXIM AFINOGENOV EITHER

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 02:09 AM       
grrrrrrrrrrl

that was awesome
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 12:12 PM       
I bet he dances like a fucking fruitcake as well
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 03:31 PM       
I think I owe something to Rob Liefeld, seeing as his stuff single-handedly kept me from reading superhero comics.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:04 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:47 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 06:56 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 07:19 AM       

More Die Antwoord. And... Harmony Korine.

OKAY
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
ZUGS
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 01:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
ZUGS
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 01:05 AM       
boner zugs
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 02:19 AM       
EDIT: I originally wrote something incredibly boring here.

Not that it would've changed anything.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 03:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
SAM

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 03:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
EDIT: I originally wrote something incredibly boring here.

Not that it would've changed anything.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog