Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 29th, 2007, 12:11 PM        *Rules and Guidelines for Art Shit*
Alright, this will be short, kids.
All the generic rules for the forum apply. [link]

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE:
Not everyone sees artistic nudity the same way. Pay special attention to these rules.
  • Artistic nudity is allowed, but only when tagged as NSFW in the thread title.
  • You are not allowed to post NSFW images in threads that do not have NSFW in their title.
  • If you want to put NSFW pieces in threads that do NOT have NSFW in their title, post it as a link (instead of an image), and clearly state that your link is NSFW.
The rest of the rules:
  1. When posting topics here, make sure they have something to do with art, be it yours or the discussion of someone else's, or with the community of artists here. For instance, if you wanted to get a hold of someone like Zako, it would be best to make a thread here instead of General Blabber.
  2. If you reply to everything, make sure there's worthwhile discussion or critique there. The rules for the rest of the forum is just don't reply to everything, but the Art Shit community is smaller.
  3. Don't actively try to be funny. If you're funny it'll come out naturally.
  4. If a thread is not on the first page, in Art Shit it might be better to bump it if the images aren't broken. Otherwise, please make a new topic.
  5. Learn to take a joke.
  6. Keep images a reasonable size and use your common sense. Reasonable size here in Art Shit is typically about 800-900 pixels wide. If your artwork is larger, and you want to show the original, post a reasonably sized version and just link to the large version in bold so people don't miss it.
If you have any further questions for rules, or you think you might test one of the rule's limits by posting something, just drop me a PM.

Thanks!

♥MLE

Last edited by MLE : Jul 24th, 2010 at 09:41 PM.
Closed Thread