Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 02:54 PM        He's allergic to vagina and I couldn't care less...
(mildly nsfw pics, censored, in link)

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b167...ady_parts.html

not that I ever gave a rat's ass about twilight in the first place, but what a weird quote to go with those photos and that fanbase...
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 03:16 PM       
So is that his pretentious way of saying he is gay?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 03:25 PM       
I always thought he was one of those poor bastards that didn't know he was gay yet.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 03:28 PM       
he also says he "met an elephant that wants to direct", so um probably just a flip jokey remark
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 03:31 PM       
probably his idea of being clever, but that stuff can be taken rampantly out of context.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 04:48 PM       
john mayer's penis being a white supremesist when it comes to black women is the top quote of the year by a celebrity. it can't be topped even by some dude who is allergic to vag lol
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 05:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
he also says he "met an elephant that wants to direct", so um probably just a flip jokey remark
That means he found a new top.

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 06:21 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 06:48 PM       
i think that this guy is proof that the world really is ran by the illuminati and they are all fucking with us,
"if we take some retarded dog looking dude -- right -- and then we surround him with hot chicks and put him in a movie where he's a vampire all the girls will think he's hot even though he's just some retarded dog lookin dude. Then we'll run Palin for US president in 2012."

"Hilarious."
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 07:23 PM       

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 12:58 AM       
the new thing with fangirls will be having a hypo-allergenic vagina
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 01:22 AM       
I'M ALLERGIC TO VAGINAS TOO, I GET ALL SWOLLEN UP IN MY DICKCOCK AND THEN THICK WHITE SNOTTY STUFF STARTS SHOOTING OUT OF MY COCK IN LONG THREADS AND IT IS A MESSSSSS TO CLEAN UP.

Then I take a Claritin and everything is fine though.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 09:05 PM       
I remember when Vampires used to suck blood, not dick.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 10:10 PM       
Babality Pancakes you never have an original thing to say, do you

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 03:42 AM       
I guess not, I'm just a newfag who can't triforce.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 12:25 PM       
The Twilight movies are very homo gay but I actually like Pattenson. The guy rips on the Twilight series, the author and it's fans. I almost feel bad for the guy when you have women who try to get him lick their self-inflicted neck puncture marks. Look at his fans. 99% of them are fatass butter trolls who sweat bacon grease and no one should deserve that as a punishment.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 12:46 PM       
Oh man, I could fall in love with a girl that tastes like bacon.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 09:59 PM       
I agree with WhiteRat. I haaaate Twilight, and I initially disliked everyone associated with the books and movies, but when that guy started openly mocking the book, I couldn't help but refrain from hating him. I mean, that terrible author made him famous, and he shits all over her and her "work." I like that.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

Old Feb 18th, 2010, 11:14 PM       
eh some people might just call that pretentious
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 11:29 PM       
I dunno, I heard that the fat mormon cow gave him stacks and stacks of TOP SEEKRIT SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION about her whiny bitch vampire boy so that he could BETTER UNDERTAND THE CHARACTER, an event followed by him laughing in her face

If that's true, then he's earned his paychecks and I hope he dives into an ocean of money every day like Scrooge McDuck, followed by him hopping in a diamondcrusted recreation of the mythic Hindu Juggernaut and ritualistically crushing his trusting and worshipful fans while achieving orgasm
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 08:41 AM       
I'm still not reading the book or watching the movie because it all looks incredibly fucking stupid to me.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 12:50 PM       
GOOD, that indicates health
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:33 PM       
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 08:10 PM       
its sad that some of you fags are favoring him because you think he dissed twilight.

i looked online and his "disses" were barely disses at all. he says he didn't like the book and it felt like a sexual fantasy. omg! 1. the book isn't aimed at males so you aren't suppose to like it. 2. it basicvally is a sexual fantasy so he isn't dissing her book by saying as much.

Feel like I'm watching the daily show from last week

ROBERT PATTERSON EVISCERATES TWILIGHT AUTHOR