Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mr. Joe is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2005, 08:05 PM       
what about the songs NOT in those two albums?
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2006, 02:09 PM       
the Rolling Stones- I'm just waiting on a friend.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2006, 02:13 PM       
wrong thread?
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2006, 02:20 PM       
Whoops :
Rabid Child is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 04:04 PM       
Awsome, I just burned them all including Pac man on a cd now i listen to it when i got to school. You should make more. Maybe one for christmas
Get Your Own Title >:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 04:04 PM       
that pretty pinata should be in a horror film!
Mongoloid
Cedar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 11:47 PM       
i love the i got my mind set on you cover!!!!
Forum Virgin
moc320 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 10:57 PM       
I dont't care if the topic is posted twice ... Anyway , I like the songs

----------------------------
wonderful nfl draft

Last edited by moc320 : Feb 8th, 2010 at 04:05 AM.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 12:08 AM       
are you a spambot
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 08:42 AM       
did you see the homepage link in his profile

awwwfully suspicious, i'd say

edit: the whole "has a chinese IP" thing also has bad connotations
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 08:44 AM       
I pretty much spearheaded the lobby for the sports forum to get put in here, you think I am going to suspect an NFL sports news site of anything untoward? :P
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 08:51 AM       
a chinese NFL fan? whose name, based on the registration email address, is Nicole?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 08:54 AM       
Odd yes. But until she actually spams, I can only assume she is Americanized. The site seems legit though, Mostly stories about the playoffs.
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 08:56 AM       
well this is why i've just been discussing it instead of straight to bans. this person has set off a lot of my internal robat alarms is all, ME HATE ROBAT
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 08:59 AM       
Well, in the interest of playing helper monkey, keep your eyes on itessangigniZ too.

And I too have internal alarms for moc320 but mine are based off her grasp of English (much the same as a spambots would look)
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 09:07 AM       
i checked both moc320 and garblenames ips in my fav ip checker and moc320 doesn't show up as a spam but whats his face does so yeah banned
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 09:19 AM       
lol @ garblenames

EDIT: I used Dr. Boogie's favorite trick to out garblenames by the way, just looked at the newest member to see if he looked spammy :P
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 05:56 PM       
Both album links are dead.