Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2008, 11:12 PM        Sectionalism verus Hillary! Ha!
So, for the first time in several decades the state of Indiana actually seems to carry a function in the Democratic nomination process. This is such a historical anomaly that Mickey Kantor probably never thought it would come back to haunt him when he called Hoosiers "white (men of African descent, whom he thinks is quite nice)" and "complete shit", as was documented in the 1992 documentary "The War Room". Fortunately, this seems to be haunting Hillary rather well, since the Clintons appointed him Secretary of Commerce, he's rather active in the present campaign for her, and that video clip is rather popular in online media for this area.

Laugh out loud.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2008, 11:46 PM       
Actually, addendum:

The "white (et cetera)" part was apparently a hoax, and now Kantor is saying that the "those people are SHIT!" remark wasn't directed at us, but rather "the Bush administration". Looking at an unedited clip from the movie online, it seems the first part of his claim is true, but the second part seems implausible.

I'm mostly offended at the national media's use of the word "Indianans". We're HOOSIERS, assholes.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 3rd, 2008, 11:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
So, for the first time in several decades the state of Indiana actually seems to carry a function in the Democratic nomination process.
Those of us having the "good fortune" to live in states that unsuccessfully petitioned to move their primary to Super Tuesday are getting more election coverage than we thought we'd EVER get. Candidate debates, ad blitzes, speeches, town meetings, blah blah.

There's 6 months of this tripe still to come - stay tuned....
You may already be there.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2008, 04:40 AM       
is hoosiers kind of like hosers?