Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2008, 09:08 PM       
4sure
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 14th, 2008, 03:05 AM       
we used to had contests at work but the boss told my dad and it was the end of it

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2008, 05:34 AM       
I work in a box truck by myself for 10 hours a day, so the only person who notices it is me, unless I am with a customer. I try not to fart on/in front of customers though. That's just good customer service
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 14th, 2008, 12:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
we used to had contests at work but the boss told my dad and it was the end of it
Your dad told you to stop farting at work?

Blue Fox is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2008, 02:20 PM       
my dad, sadly, encourages me. I hope i don't end up scarred or something thanks to him...
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2008, 11:35 PM       
I work from home...usually in my underwear. I don't fart much though.
My grandfather once told me that once you reach a certain age, you should never trust a fart.

In English class, Johnny was sitting in his desk with an confused look on his face and his arm raised.

"Teacher, do farts have lumps?" He asked. The teacher replies, "No."

"Well then," says Johnny, "I definately just shat myself."
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 16th, 2008, 12:25 AM       
Once I had a girl sitting on my back giving me a massage and she let one go that sounded like she was ripping apart wet carpet for a good 15 seconds. When she was done she screamed "OH MY GOD" and in her terror she let another one go. It was worse.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2008, 12:26 AM       
Was she Brazilian?
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 16th, 2008, 12:35 AM       
No, I may have tolerated it then.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 16th, 2008, 12:37 AM       
Was she butt naked and farting directly on your oily back?
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Jul 16th, 2008, 12:38 AM       
No, I got to feel it get stuck in my t shirt like a hot moist breath and seep onto my lower back.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 16th, 2008, 12:42 AM       
One time I was naked with my girl in bed and I turned around and put my but against hers and farted (I called them butt kisses). She puked this time because my fart went up her asshole. I never did that again.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Jul 16th, 2008, 12:43 AM       
TOTALLY GRODY BRO
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2008, 12:53 AM       
maybe you should do that with your ex, she might throw up the baby
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2008, 01:46 AM       
uncalled for / AWESOME