Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 06:21 AM        Bad Movies you think are good.
I was looking in the Bottom 100 films at the imdb.com (http://us.imdb.com/bottom_100_films) and there were a few in there that I think are good. I mean GOOD, not like so-bad-it's-good.

Nothing But Trouble (#91) Maybe the fact that I first saw it when I was in the 4th grade helped my case for liking it. But I think it's fun to watch and pretty original. The last time I watched it was maybe a year ago, and I still like it a lot.

Freddy Got Fingered (#83) This really is one of my favorite movies ever. A great parody of gross-out films. Critics didn't understand it. They didn't even try People hate looking for smartness in movies where it's much easier to find stupidity. Freddy Got Fingered suffered from this.

An Alan Smithee Film: Burn Hollywood Burn (#57) Okay, this one I shouldn't include, because I know I'd totally hate it now. But in the 8th grade I thought it was clever. I think I was just very proud of the fact that I knew who Alan Smithee was before seeing this movie, and my friends didn't. I just wanted to have more than 3 movies in this list. But yeah, looking back on it now, it's a bad fucking movie.

It's Pat (#22) Seriously, I fucking love this movie. It's so cynical and dark for an SNL-sketch-turned-movie. And it makes fun of lame, co-dependant couples so well. And I love that they made Pat such an unlikable asshole. I think theres a lot of great qualities to this movie that a lot of people over-looked, because they were too busy thinking about it as an extension of the SNL skit. And the performances extremly silly and great.

NOW YOU GO