Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 04:25 PM        Our long lost friend Jamesman
Jamesman use to be one of the more popular posters here. He is remembered for his forlorn loveline threads and strong opinions on videogames. Sometime in 2007 he had a manic attack and change almost all his previous posts into gibberish, destroying history, and breaking hearts.

For all we knew Jamesman died at sea that faithful night. But, he has reappeared on the internet. In video form.

Here are the videos, for those who don't read the chat thread. Scrounged up by our very own moderator Esuohlim. You'll learn about sweet potatoes, kissing, and may hear a YODA impression or two.

JAMMMMMESSS MANNNNN!

Quote:
I'm enjoying your commentary a lot. Your voice and pacing are perfect for an LP of this type.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 04:28 PM       
omg not a Let's Play PEOPLE I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOUR BULLSHIT VOICES ON A VIDEOGAME WALKTHRU I ONLY WANT TO WATCH THE WALKTHRU
dipshed
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 04:29 PM       
HEY HERE'S THE THREAD

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=2808968

Something Awful who would of guessed

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 04:35 PM       
Pick up a commemorative Jamesman avatar while supplies last

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 04:44 PM       
Man I saw that thread a while ago and I guess I never saw his name.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 04:46 PM       
Make one of him with Alf for me. ;(
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 04:47 PM       
So I sent jamesman a link to this thread and this was the response:

JamesmanX: Um, OK then
JamesmanX: Thanks for sharing?

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU TOO, BUDDY.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 04:50 PM       
WHAT A DICK
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 04:51 PM       
Seriously.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 04:53 PM       
what the hell man
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
If he thinks he's too good for us now then clearly he couldn't have a wronger opinion about himself

FROM THE ANNALS OF THE I-MOCK ARCHIVES, SOME OF JAMESMAN'S BEST POSTS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesman
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
Quote:
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
Quote:
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
Quote:
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

dipshed
okay...so...uhhhhh we are playing Super Mario 3

it was uh one of the premier games for the Nintendo um Entertainment System in the early uh 90's

OK, you see there are a few options, 1 Player and 2 Player. And while this isn't a co-op game you can play with a friend. But you take turns which was a regular thing back in um those days

now you can see this game is 2D, which means our pal mario can only go left and right. He also has no real weapons except for powerups but he cant jump really high and you use.....that jump to defeat enemies

Oh yeah and this game was made into a movie called the Wizard...starring I think the guy from uhhh...boy meets world

Okay, that's level 1, I got a MUSHROOM. in my next video I will let the fans decided where we will go next, but uh we can only go to level 2 so I guess we'll uhh...

go there

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 04:54 PM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 04:56 PM       
Weren't there pictures of him with some girl in a room and it looked like a girl's room and then it was found out that it was HIS ROOM?
was never good
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 04:58 PM       
I used to be buddies with J-man, I have no idea what the fuck happened to him.

Spoilers!
was never good
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:00 PM       
BTW Jamesman was also Shipwreck and Misinformation Man.
The Unicorn
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:01 PM       
WHAT A DICK
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:03 PM       
that was sad ;<
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:07 PM       
"Cat's in the Cradle" should be played while reading that chatlog

dipshed
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:09 PM       
I regret making this thread

IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME

IF I COULD FIND A WAY.....

Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:30 PM       
Before I found this thread I was wondering why everyone had gotten a Stephen King avatar

The Power of Grayskull
Pandajuice is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:34 PM       
What a bizarre thread.

Interweb psuedo-fame gone bad or something?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:35 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:35 PM       
FRIENDS MISSING OLD FRIENDS, YOU PERSON THAT NOT MY FRIEND! >:

vets 4 lyfe
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:47 PM       
He comes off as an elitist jerk to me. Too bad, Chojin really seemed to want see how he was doing and he got all "Whatever, man" on him