Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:19 AM       
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

prove it
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:21 AM       
Omg the aggressiveness frightens me

That was very funny. Well done.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:24 AM       
That's what I thought, bitch.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:32 AM       
LADY, YE CULDNT HANDLE WUT I M PACKIN DOWN HURR (my cock)

Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:38 AM       
HAHAHAH
you called me a lady.
that was funnuy
The Wolf
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:46 AM       
See? Here I am.

Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:48 AM       
stop your trickery, magician!
The Wolf
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:51 AM       
I'm trying to get an ex-girlfriend who grew giant boobs in the time between we broke up and now to SEND ME BOOBIE PICTURES, but she's being a bitch.

So, now I'm watching the simpsons while working on my essay and posting here . What a sad Friday night

Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:54 AM       
yeah big titties are a bitch.

simpsons is good. i'd watch it if it were on tv
i spent all night drinking tequila and finding stuff to burn in a bonfire
FUCK YEAH
The Wolf
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:56 AM       
WELL I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I'M GONNA BE REALLY FUCKING DRUNK TOMORROW, AND THEN I'M GONNA COME HOME AND DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW: DRUNK POSTING.

BOO YA

Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:56 AM       
I'm gonna go have sex now.
with a willing human being, and not a corpse.
he's breathing i swear.
The Wolf
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:58 AM       
HEY BEBE U AINT GATA GO FAR TO HAVE SEX WITH A WILLUN PERSUN U CAN HAV DAT RITE HERE (my cock)

Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 04:00 AM       
they normally run when i lock the door
GOOOODNIGHT

tomorrow i wield the chainsaw!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 09:34 AM       
Today i'm going to bravely venture into Biloxi, Mississippi for a night of booze and gambling.

I've driven through Mississippi a few other times. Myself and whoever i'm with always count how many blown tires and animal carcasses we can find on the side of the road. The record for blown tires was 42 and for dead animals it was 17, including a beagle.

Mississippi is a filthy state.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 09:38 AM       
i didnt sleep between thursday and friday! hooray! now my weekend is cut short by a day because i had to make up on sleep
The Wolf
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 11:55 AM       
I wrote about 700 words of an essay that's due on Monday last night and I left it for today, planning on finishing it up before I head out and get drunk with my friends. This morning at like 9:30, one of my friends calls me and says he's having a party a big after noon because he didn't do anything last night.

The words have never flown through me so freely as they did after that. I typed out a few hundred words that are probably better than the rest of the essay in like 20 minutes. That's just sad

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 12:09 PM       
Not really, zomboid. Writing is USUALLY better when its spontaneous. At least for me ;/ i write all of my papers last minute.

SWEET DIONYSUS
The Wolf
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 12:14 PM       
Yeah, that's true. I always write my papers last minute too, but this was just weird cause usually even at the last minute, I stop and go on facebook or do anything other than actually write. I guess I just had a glimpse into what it'd be like if I DIDN'T procrastinate so fucking much. Or maybe I should keep procrastinating and wait until I need to finish so I can go do something fun.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 12:16 PM       
A really good writing technique is to just sit down and write without thinking about it too much -- kind of like improv or freewriting or whatever they call it. Then you just go back and edit it.
Cut out the crap, if necessary.
Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 12:46 PM       
Hangover demon slowly leaving my brain.
Almost chainsaw time.
I'm trying to get Jim to take pictures of me with it.
The Wolf
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 12:47 PM       
Yeah, they stress that a lot in a couple of my classes. I'm in college for a career in pro writing, but it's my first year so I'm perfectly content slacking off and doing all my stuff last minute :D

The Wolf
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 12:48 PM       
OH HEY BEBE UR BACK LAST NITE SUR WAS A GUD TIME U ROCKED MY WORLD

Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:32 PM       
I promise it would have been more fun if someone was screaming.
PICTURE TIME!
Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:37 PM       

I'LL KILL YOU TONIIIIGHT!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
That's a mean hair-curler.