Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 07:24 PM       

Do you think you'll puff up?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 07:25 PM       
Possibly. That epi-pen is just itchin' to be used, pardon the pun.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 07:27 PM       
I guessing it's an old dried out puffer. If anything it would be a very mild attack.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 07:28 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 07:30 PM       
G_d must just keep me around for shits and giggles.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
heh heh heh.

It's so true
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 08:42 PM       
IM KICKING MY FLUS ASS SO FAR
HOPEFULLY IT DOESNT MAKE A COMEBACK
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:36 AM       
I'm too awake.
Need more NyQuil.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:27 AM       
BREAK OUT THE BEER BONGGGG
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:41 AM       
I don't keep alcohol in my house
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 10:43 AM       
Russian lolcats: http://rolcats.com/

My iodine rations are depleted!
Come nightfall I will leave Pripyat forever and make for the verdant hills of Dnipropetrovsk!
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 10:49 AM       
Damn.

I bought some bright green nail polish while I was waiting for my prescriptions to be filled.

What the hell, right?
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 10:54 AM       
Yay!Ihave some offensive uv shit. it looks like bile.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 11:21 AM       

And on my nails...

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 11:33 AM       
Damn fine polish there.

I used to collect the stuff. Thats a sensible colour compaired to the stuff i have.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 12:09 PM       
Nice nails, frankenstein
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 12:27 PM       
How are red nails any more natural? If someone had naturally bright-red fingernails, I'd suggest they see a doctor.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 12:28 PM       
Good point. We're just used to red.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
Russian lolcats: http://rolcats.com/

My iodine rations are depleted!
Come nightfall I will leave Pripyat forever and make for the verdant hills of Dnipropetrovsk!
What a depressing page!
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
How are red nails any more natural? If someone had naturally bright-red fingernails, I'd suggest they see a doctor.
Sorry, I just need to vent out my angst, frustration and stress somehow
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
What a depressing page!
I like the picture of the Waffen SS soldier giving a flower to a kitten.

ADDED:

ADDED 2: Actually it looks like the guy giving the flower to the kitten belongs to some Heer division.

ADDED 3: ACTUALLY they're members of one of the Estonian Waffen SS divisions.
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
I like the picture of the Waffen SS soldier giving a flower to a kitten.
Do you know what the text says?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:27 PM       
Your floral offering serves as no deterrent to the inevitable, betrayer.
You will now join me in oblivion.