Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:34 AM       
He is The Almighty Lord Sappington. Lord of tjhe Saps. Pronouncer of the Misproundence. Spellerd of the Spelled Wrong.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:35 AM       
Plus like two other things possiblu..

Plusser of the I'm drunks.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:45 AM       
The dude who likes 11-year-old SuicideGirls, oh yeah

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:45 AM       
Hi LordSappington, elx has a crush on you! tee hee

SKATASTIC
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 02:00 AM       
ELX, are you still my Wifey?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 02:01 AM       
She smells like cotton candy and homework.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 02:01 AM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 02:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I AIN'T SAYIN' SHE A GOLD DIGGA

BUT SHE AIN'T MESSIN' WIT NO BROKE NIGGA
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 02:17 AM       
People on this forum write I-mockery fan fiction, and they have little meetings where they argue about who is their waifu.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 02:20 AM       
I was shocked when I "realized" the pickle system was not a joke designed to be abused

since then it's pretty much just been funny to see the messages posted alongside them
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 02:23 AM       
what in the fuck is a waifu, thats the second time ive seen that used
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 02:23 AM       
Like that time you ated that girls pussy

and the time elx and I got married over meteorites

Cuz I'm the life of the party

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:23 AM       
I like to think I'm the token forum member that is mostly tolerable.
Also, I'd like to apologize for my emo bullshit phase.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 04:44 AM       
You're the token forum member who shows up to post a mild comment on a random thread every 10 days.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 05:19 AM       
ur really good at tf2 and you're a future pedophile
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 06:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
At least with the pickle system removed we can look forward to a lot more thread derailments when people have to tell Babs or Nick they suck a million times instead of just red pickling them and moving on.
Sorry. I haven't read past this yet, but Sam DRILLED IT (reeeeal good).

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 06:12 AM       
Also, I was totally unaware that I "liked" I-Mock on Facebook until earlier today. It wedged itself in between hicks with country lyrics and stuff that I have a passive interest in.

That was very funny. Well done.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 07:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
ur really good at tf2 and you're a future pedophile
Dare to be great, Sappy.
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
what in the fuck is a waifu, thats the second time ive seen that used
i think it's anime fag talk for "wife"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:50 PM       
It's when you like electric people
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
It's when you like electric people
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 05:58 PM       
HAPPY HANUKKAH MARV!

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 06:18 PM       
Wow, I feel insecure as shit about my self control as it is but this weekend was just the WORST. A Borders store going out of business followed by a CD store doing a one day only $1 sidewalk deal, and they actually had a decent amount of stuff. If you want to picture it, just imagine a grown man yelling and screaming in his own car after buying ten books for around 40 bucks, then sobbing and screaming after buying thirteen CD's the next day. And I'm still not over it.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 07:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
YES :D

:beetlejuice

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 07:53 PM       
also I haven't given anybody a pickle because I can't figure out how to

-MODERATOR MILHORSE