Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 05:44 PM       
@Tadao Hey man, don't push him.

He has internet friends on this forum.

@Babs, You're the man now dog.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 05:47 PM       
Hey guys I have been lurking here forever and I was hoping you guys would accept me but it doesn't seem that way. But could someone post saying something nice about me just so I know?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 06:00 PM       
Shy, you are a funny guy. Babs, please die.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 06:10 PM       
I'm still shocked by Eric's defense of some popularity contest over the harassment of Babs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 06:12 PM       
I bet he's telling on me right now. No wonder your fat ugly girlfriend can keep you down.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 06:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Hey guys I have been lurking here forever and I was hoping you guys would accept me but it doesn't seem that way. But could someone post saying something nice about me just so I know?
I can relate with you on that bro. Nothing wrong with being shy and quiet. Wanna be friends?
filthiest soap dish
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 06:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I bet he's telling on me right now. No wonder your fat ugly girlfriend can keep you down.
To legit
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 06:58 PM       
See, you can't even do the whole "I don't care" thing right. There is something very seriously wrong with your brain. You should start with Kindergarten logistical problem solving and work your way up from there. God knows it would help your spelling and grammar.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
My only red pickle is from Pentagarn for when I half assed attempted to justify red pickling him. So I could green pickle Willie more.

Haha, I'm all over the place.
You were on that red pickle too I should quote it, your 'feedback' read like it went on for hours, I may still be reading it in fact
filthiest soap dish
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:04 PM       
You're very wrong, I do care other wise I wouldn't have started all of this. Friends yet? I'm showing the willingness to commit RIGHT NOW.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:10 PM       
Babalitly Pancakes or whatever your fucking dumb ass name is now. The only way I will ever be friends with you is when you are dead. I'm willing to commit to this right now as well.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:16 PM       
so that means he wants to be friends with you forever in the afterlife

he must like you a lot
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:18 PM       
I think he wants to be me.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Babalitly Pancakes or whatever your fucking dumb ass name is now. The only way I will ever be friends with you is when you are dead. I'm willing to commit to this right now as well.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:25 PM       
No offense to babs, but you sound like a whiny baby. I came onto this board with nobody liking me. A weird rom hacker who likes to draw sprites of wee wee's and pee pee's. But now I like to think I found my place. And it wasn't due to complaining and bitching because one person doesn't like you. Let the dude hate you. If you cry about it everyone's gonna think that's just who you are.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:30 PM       
Yeah, we've tried to explain that to him multiple times. Just wait, you'll have reason to want him dead as well.
filthiest soap dish
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:34 PM       
It's time for a change. You guys won't be dissapointed this time around. You just watch. This time, I'm giving back instead of taking and wanting. Consider this all dropped.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:35 PM       
Also Koko:

You have a talent that this group of comedians can appreciate. There was another "rom hacker" a few months ago who's talents were not appreciated. I feel that we are loyal to our poop 'N' penis humor, so of course we will burn alive meme fags. Makes sense right?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
It's time for a change. You guys won't be dissapointed this time around. You just watch. This time, I'm giving back instead of taking and wanting. Consider this all dropped.
Hey fag, you can't just tell on people and then have it go away because you swear it'll be different this time.

This kind of shit is why I hate you so much.
filthiest soap dish
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:40 PM       
Maybe its a talent you'll learn to appreciate.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 08:18 PM       
What, constantly sucking peoples balls in order to be tolerated? Not going to happen.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 08:28 PM       
NEW ART PROJECT: I am going to make an alginate cast of my head, do a clay press of the mold (which means filling the mold with molten oil-based clay and swirling it around, pouring out the excess so that I'm left with a clay positive of my head) modifying the clay positive so that it looks like I'm decomposing, then doing an alginate cast of the clay positive, making a foam latex mask from the decomposing head mold. The final product will be stretched over a lifesize anatomical skull with varnished marbles glued into the eyesockets and attached to an articulated dummy made from dowel rods and foam padding from Lowe's. I will dress the dummy in ratty clothes add scratch-built corpse hands and it will have a head of punched hair and a wispy mustache. I will take the dummy to all of my Halloween parties and have him it on random women and order drinks for him. After Halloween he will be propped up in a chair, staring out the living room window. My neighbors will fear me.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 08:47 PM       
well done, report back
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 08:49 PM       
The hardest part is rounding up some alginate. Hopefully I can find a local dental supply shop, so I don't have to pay shipping. I've already got everything else, save for some ultracal, but I think the local AC Moore carries that.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"