Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 10:23 AM       
I went here yesterday:

I got a shirt that said WHISKEY on it in big red letters.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 02:40 PM       
:jealous
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 03:19 PM       
First shirt, fourth tier down.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 03:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I went here yesterday:

I got a shirt that said WHISKEY on it in big red letters.
This would look really good in three different frames split with the trees down the middle.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 05:45 PM       
or as it is now
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 07:48 PM       
It's hard to get a wide-angle pic without the trees. If you go on the bar side of the trees, you're too close.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 11:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
or as it is now
IF I WANTED YOUR OPINION I WOULD HAVE ASKED FOR IT HERE

http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69708753
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 08:43 PM       
Holy shit this place died.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 10:33 PM       
everybody who made all the outrageous characters quit posting i guess
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 07:51 AM       
dang
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 12:07 PM       
It is also summer

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 12:53 PM       
IT'S THE SUMMER OF TADAO!
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:49 PM       
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:51 PM       
speakin of boobs, when u turn 18
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:55 PM       
im like 20

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:58 PM       
i feel like when you get old you just quit having things to say, like talking just takes too much work and its not worth it because you dont care and realize nobody else cares SO WHY EVEN BOTHER.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:31 PM       
Did your boobs turn 18 yet?
BANNED

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
i feel like when you get old you just quit having things to say, like talking just takes too much work and its not worth it because you dont care and realize nobody else cares SO WHY EVEN BOTHER.
i think i got old when i was like 12 then
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 04:19 PM       
Same here. ELX POST A RECENT PIC.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 06:23 PM       
I just got my engagement called off. I was mainly wanting to get married so I could complain about my bitch ex-wife though, so it's understandable.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 06:38 PM       
Did she find your collection of roms dedicated to penises and buttfucking?
BANNED

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 07:20 PM       
elx can we have a recent picture of your boobs
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 09:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Holy shit this place died.
i guess people just don't like forums these days
ha ha ha it's all up to the lil korean kids anyhow
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 09:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Did she find your collection of roms dedicated to penises and buttfucking?
No, but she didn't react well to me saying "I wanna fuck that bird" upon seeing a harpy in Dragon's Dogma. Her deal with me was that I wasn't an asshole to her. In her mentally ill mind, that meant I didn't care enough. She always remarked on how I didn't get jealous when she talked to dudes. I let her talk to her ex boyfriend and didn't give much of a shit. But I doubt she was even smart enough to open a rom if I showed her how.

And I second the motion for elx boobs.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:33 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I just got my engagement called off. I was mainly wanting to get married so I could complain about my bitch ex-wife though, so it's understandable.

More Boobs.....or asses or whatever