Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 01:00 PM        how was your thxgvng?
Stay at home? Visit family? Whatdja do? Whatdja eat?

I visited home which is about 2 hours south of where I live now, saw my family, had 4 thanks giving dinners.

blerp.

7 kinds of pies, 5 kinds of dumps, this year shit was serious.

also ive been pretty broke lately and it's great that right now my fridge is stuffed with left overs. boxes and bags of delicious food, it's amazing.

i feel another shit brewing, ttyl
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 01:47 PM       
I ate some turkey with family. Then watched football. During the halftime show nickelback played. Jokes were made.
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 04:20 PM       
We went to walmart and pepper sprayed people to gain extra values
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 04:23 PM       
I cooked and cooked and fucking cooked (see "what are you eating" thread), ate, then slept the sleep of ages.

I don't do Black Friday. I hate people enough on Normal Friday.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 05:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I ate some turkey with family. Then watched football. During the halftime show nickelback played. Jokes were made.
I thought Right Said Fred was playing, then I had to be told it was this person named Pitbull and some other fruit I can't remember jumping around.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 07:28 PM       
OMG! Thrash0 you're gross!
LOL! OMG!!
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 08:41 PM       
ate ham, watched football, and played video games
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 09:39 PM       
Cooked, ate, passed out. A perfect day.
You may already be there.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 10:18 PM       
I cooked, family cooked, family came over and we both cooked some more. Consumed a little less than a third of what we made. Leftovers for the week so I don't have to cook.
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 10:45 PM       
Been sick since the Nov 5th - first, a cold that turned into an upper respiratory infection. Husband was sick first then got me sick and then I got him sick again. So.... we ended up staying home for Thanksgiving so we didn't get anyone sick. I ended up cooking us a light dinner of pork culet with a roasted tomato topping, butter + chevril baby potatoes, some Italian flat green beens, and some brownie muffins (made from only a box of devil's food cake mix and a can of pumpkin).
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 10:45 PM       
It was great. Not sure why you're posting this thread over a month late, though!

That was very funny. Well done.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 10:54 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 11:11 PM       
t giving was aight

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 11:58 PM       
It's a good thing Thanksgiving is such a widely spread holiday, Thrash0.

YUM YUM FOOD!!!
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 12:28 AM       
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

sorry guys i was talking to people who were in a real place.
Mocker

Old Nov 26th, 2011, 12:36 AM       
Oh thank god, for a second there I thought you really were a piece of trash.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 01:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
It was great. Not sure why you're posting this thread over a month late, though!
I forgot canada celebrates it a month early to coincide on the anniversary when chris beniot settled the native anerican canadiens.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 01:46 AM       
I wonder if him murdering his whole family and himself is like their 9/11

which makes me wonder why we dont celebrate it as a holiday
Mocker

Old Nov 26th, 2011, 01:58 AM       
Why do you open your mouth? People DIED on 9/11.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 02:49 AM       
i typed all of this and all of that without opening my mouth once

Mocker

Old Nov 26th, 2011, 07:09 AM       
You're cute. Makes me wonder why that stupid bitch of a slut girlfriend left you.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 08:13 AM       
It actually took me a second to realize that either one or the other wasn't talking to himself.

Well played.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 09:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
I wonder if him murdering his whole family and himself is like their 9/11

which makes me wonder why we dont celebrate it as a holiday
That was my 9/11
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 10:09 AM       
I decided I no longer needed a tiny chunk of the tip of my thumb.

My GF was all, "wait the make potato peelers that sharp now?" Apparently they do. Odd thing was I did it while de-eying a potato, that'll teach me to have more care when handling a peeler. Lesson learned.

On to my review of how cooking for 7 people went. While I did enjoy most of what I made, I was sorely disappointed in the gravy I made. Everyone else who tried it said they liked it, but I did not. So either they were lying to me (not sure why I was rather public about my disappointment in said gravy) or I am just wrong about it. Either way I was dissatisfied with it. Everything else came out OK though. Nobody poisoned or anything, house not burned down. So all in all I give myself a B-
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 02:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
You're cute. Makes me wonder why that stupid bitch of a slut girlfriend left you.

That was very funny. Well done.