Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rape you...
macrodeath is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 12:07 PM        Message
I just had this text-message that reads:- "I need a man so badly, i could make you feel so good."
Right now i'm like WTF? I know that there was a older (about 40+) female in the place i used to work at (recycling) and i'm pretty sure that this is her.
But there's one thing wrong about her: she has kids!!! (I hate them)
I really don't wanna pork a mature lady who has children. But she isn't married , which i think is kinda tempting. (She's kinda hot too, really.)
But anyway, as i said i'm feeling like WTF? at the moment.
What would you guys do in my situation? I mean, i just had a year long relationship with a another older woman and she hurt me pretty bad by cheating on me with some bar-drunk. So should i just jump into another relationship with a older woman and get hurt or should i just wait for someone of my age (21) to get interested about me?
This is just fucked up...
Can't think straight right now, so sorry about any error and typos in the message.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 12:14 PM       
Sex with a woman twice your age with kids of her own? Go for it!

I mean, how there possibly be a catch to a woman texting you out of nowhere to say she needs a man?

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 01:12 PM       

"Fuck her! Fuck her brains out!"
Rape you...
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 01:34 PM       
Man, i just made a date with her. I'm so fucking nervous right now. What the hell? I'm so fucking lucky right now... (I hope she wont be disappointed with me)
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 01:39 PM       
Yeah man you sure did luck out on this one! I can't even win the lottery let alone get this kind of opportunity

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 01:42 PM       
Be sure to keep us posted on the aftermath, er, afterglow.

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 01:55 PM       
" All heil the King Slime!!!"

You know, I've never actually looked up the translation for "Sieg Heil". The German wiktionary wasn't helping with the word "Heil" (I knew "Sieg" to mean "victory"), but I always assumed that it had something to do with the verb "heilen", "to heal", like maybe the impertive form of it or something. I mean, it obviously looks like "hail", but be wary of false friends. Still, "Win! Heal!" didn't make sense to me either.

According to the English wikipedia entry on "Sieg Heil", it is indeed the more obvious "Hail victory". Furthermore, "Saying the phrase in Germany today is a criminal offence punishable by up to three years of prison (StGB, section 86a). The same is true for expressions that might be mistaken for 'Sieg Heil'."

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Funky Dynamite
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:06 PM       
Can you even mention the 1940s in Germany?

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:08 PM       
Only in association with movies featuring Jimmy Stuart.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Funky Dynamite
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:09 PM       
"Merry Christmas, you wonderful old Fuhrer!"

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 05:10 PM       
Gross.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 03:12 AM       
This is insanely great.
Rape you...
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 11:23 AM        let's just say...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Be sure to keep us posted on the aftermath, er, afterglow.
I tell you one thing: If i die now, i'll die as the happiest fucker ever
I came home this morning tired and happy and went to bed to get some sleep. When i was about to start dreaming, my phone rings:
-"Are you awake? Do you remember that you have to go to Helsinki (capitol of Finland), 8 o' clock?"
Yes, i had meeting with a neurologist because of problems with my concentration , or whatever.
It was fun to sit in a car while trying to stay awake on the way to the doctors office and having to concentrate on some mindfuck tests. (And having a goddamn boner, whenever i thought about the last night).
Yes, i had a perfect day with the her and i'm gonna meet her again every time her kids are going to their father's place.
This may be the best time of my life,now it can only get worse...
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 11:30 AM       
AND HAVING A GODDAMN BONER
Rape you...
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 12:12 PM        Frankenweenie strikes back...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
AND HAVING A GODDAMN BONER
Yes, my dick does work! It takes just a little teasing after sex, to make it hard again. Actually, when i was dating my now-ex, it got up again after we made love, all by itself. Didn't even think about anything, it just happened.
But my ex didn't like it when i shouted:- "it's alive, it's alive!!!"
Her sense of humor ended there, and she was mad at me for rest of the week.

(This is the loveline forum indeed, all about my dick. Don't want to offend anyone, i just feel like there's nothing to be shamed about sex.)
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 05:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrodeath View Post
there's nothing to be shamed about sex
fucking bullshit, there is EVERYTHING to be shamed about
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 05:36 PM       
take it from me, no one can resist the cougar when shes out on the prowl
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 05:42 PM       
ALSO MY BONER ARRIVES ON COMMAND FUCK THAT TEASING SHIT
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 05:47 PM       
My boner shows up and overstays his welcome like a fat dog that gets on the couch when it's not supposed to.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 06:07 PM       
God I hate Loveline

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 06:35 PM       
This sounds like a booty call. Don't go falling in love. Let her do that first.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 06:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Force View Post
ALSO MY BONER ARRIVES ON COMMAND FUCK THAT TEASING SHIT

I <3 loveline, so fuck yall. I love reading posts about d*cks, what's wrong with yall?????????????????????????????????????
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 07:00 PM       
Mattjack I am going to write you a 13 page missive about my d*ck just to make you happy.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 07:04 PM       
This really is wonderful in so many ways.

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 07:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post

I <3 loveline, so fuck yall. I love reading posts about d*cks, what's wrong with yall?????????????????????????????????????

I HAVE AN AVOIDANT PERSONALITY DISORDER OK