Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 06:43 PM       
I was listening into a conversation one time between two guys about lap dances. One tipped the other one off about wearing trackpants so it will be easier to achieve orgasm while the girl is massaging your loins with her butt. I kind of what to find a forum full of strippers and ask them what they do when someone just blasts one out into their pants.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 06:45 PM       
Right, so if you hook up with one of the strippers for sex you are sad and lonely, but if you just sit and look at her with an erection then you're not sad at all?

I can't see the appeal of strip clubs either, but I have a hard time seeing the appeal of a bar sans nudity anyway.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 06:50 PM       
Beer does taste better with tits.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 07:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Right, so if you hook up with one of the strippers for sex you are sad and lonely, but if you just sit and look at her with an erection then you're not sad at all?

I can't see the appeal of strip clubs either, but I have a hard time seeing the appeal of a bar sans nudity anyway.
I've never got a chubby at a strip club. Whenever I go, the tits are just a nice side dish for the main course of hanging out with friends and drinking beer.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 09:18 AM       
I must be one of the sad and lonely ones then, because we took one of my friends there for his 21st birthday, and I was single at the time, and ended up picking up a stripper. I guess when you have a bunch of guidos and shit like that come in, a dude in a metal t-shirt stands out.

I don't like strip clubs much but I gotta say the two weeks I dated a stripper ended up being some of the coolest, and much later the worst, of my life. Cool because I could brag to my friends ("haha, look what I got!") and she got paid reasonably well... I remember she ended up buying me some pretty rare comic books (and, in another mind blowing turn, who'd have thought an attractive stripper would indulge a nerdy habit?)

On the flipside, fast forward about 5 years later, and kick me in the face for my honesty in my marriage policy. I told my wife when we were dating that I dated a stripper once, and to this day, this will STILL come up in random arguments.

The moral of the story is, I can only vaguely stay on-topic. And, somehow, managed to avoid venereal disease.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 12:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
I've never got a chubby at a strip club. Whenever I go, the tits are just a nice side dish for the main course of hanging out with friends and drinking beer.
I dont know about your area but the strip clubs around here cost like $10 just to walk through the door. Once you are in its about $7 per SHOT. For the price of walking through the door and downing one shot I can have my friends come to my house and pick up an entire bottle. If your not going to the women why go at all?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 02:41 PM       
People like entertainment when they go out. Yes you can stay home and eat frozen lasagna so why pay 12 dollars for one at a restaurant.

It's not a question of if it is a waste of money, cause everything is a waste of money.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 04:53 PM       
Real girls go to normal bars, I would think that's a better place to meet people than a strip club.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
Again, if you go to a strip club with the intent on meeting women, you are likely a fat/sad/lonely/diabetic/loveless loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Real girls go to normal bars, I would think that's a better place to meet people than a strip club.
And you know this how?

I've known two girls, one I went to high school with and one I met in college, that worked at strip clubs. Girl A was an honors student in HS and went to a private college while Girl B was trying to finish up a Bachelor's degree (don't remember what). Both stripped because they were comfortable with their bodies and there wasn't a job in town that could pay anywhere near what they were making while going to school full time.

I've seen some homely and rough looking woman, but the stereotype that all strippers are fucked in the head or skanky is quite cliched and not entirely accurate.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 05:04 PM       
I love sexual hang ups.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
yes it is you are a liar
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 05:25 PM       
I heard if you wear lipstick on your nipples it counts as clothing.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 05:25 PM       
GW is never going to FEEL THE SWEET EMBRACE OF A WOMAN, so don't worry about it.

That was very funny. Well done.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 05:42 PM       
he is jealous
Forum Virgin
raoul duke is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 07:09 PM       
AH the stripclub, where a "student in college" uses "female empowerment" to rip off "male chauvenists".
Actually I think there a waste of time and money.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
I have a strong hate for people like this idiot above me. Take a stance mother fucker. Am to assume that you don't waste time and money for pleasure. All you can do is back pedal or never reply. What ever, you have never said anything worthwhile.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 08:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulhedface View Post
I guess when you have a bunch of guidos and shit like that come in, a dude in a metal t-shirt stands out.

mmmm....custom user title
TheBigMan045 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 08:27 PM       
Gee $10 to get in? you guys get it cheap, here its around $40 to get into mermaids where as well as dancing they also swim in large tanks naked and change from beers are given in mermaid money
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 09:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I have a strong hate for people like this idiot above me. Take a stance mother fucker. Am to assume that you don't waste time and money for pleasure. All you can do is back pedal or never reply. What ever, you have never said anything worthwhile.
But he reads Hunter Thompson and uses quotation marks to deliver stinging observational quips!
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 04:50 PM       
Like sports, I find watching frustrating, I'd rather be doing it.

A few years back, me and my ex went to amsterdam with an american couple. They paid money to go see a show whilst me and my ex went back to the hotel for a shag. Upon discussion afterwards, me and my ex had the better time.

I went to a stip joint in Milwaukee a year ago. The women were ok. Downstairs us women got to see some men. They were hot, but loved themselves too much. I just can't see the point of watching something you can't have, but then have been told it's a man thing. I do like to look at a hot man's body yes. But watching and never having seems crap.

I think strip bars are more of a power thing and many get turned on by power. ie, you need to earn money, so i'm going to give you my money to see parts of you that you generally keep private. Power.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 05:02 PM       
a little bit different than a strip club, but two of my friends, in canada, went to some sort of club and paid something like 60 bucks each to watch some chicks strip (1 on 1), jerk off, and cum on their tits

Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 04:05 AM       
That's just what the strip clubs are like in Montreal.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 08:03 AM       
lol club supersexe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TncdhLGjFTE
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 05:28 PM       
I met a stripper at a party on Saturday and after lying and going along with her belief that I was at her bar that night, she gave me a bunch of "free admission and drink" tickets. Her birthday is this weekend at the same bar where another girl I know is celebrating her 20th.

I don't even know what course of action to take here. I suppose "get drunk and try to fuck her or any of her hot friends" is the best option, so I'll probably try that, but I've been really paranoid about STDs since a small scare in December.

That was very funny. Well done.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 07:02 PM       
I think strip clubs are dumb. I feel like I can pull broads, so what's the point of going? I've been two or three times, but it was just kind of painful.

With that said when I was 20-21 I lived with three strippers in a big house. And yes, I beat them guts on a regular basis, son.

Strippers hate all their clients and make fun of them on a regular basis. Strippers just want that dollar dollar bill yall (so they can blow it all on drugs, alcohol, and clothes).