Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 07:57 AM       
It's supposed to be 60F here for the next couple of days, that's wonderful

Except when all our snow melted it revealed a ton of dogshit I had to clean up :/
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 09:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigMan045 View Post
(celcius for all you americans, notice I didnt call you fags)
Well maybe you should next time

Being nice and considerate can get you banned

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 01:10 PM       
fag
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 05:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Oh god I remember that in college, when you'd get to class, 45 mins from your home, no other classes that evening only to find a damn note on the door saying it was cancelled.

I hated that. I've been known to yell badwords and kick cinderblock walls.
Ugh, my classes communicate cancellations via e-mail, but I don't check my account too often.

It's actually warm in Pittsburgh now and almost all of the snow's melted, so I'm happy. Much as I enjoy the snow, I hate having to check for ice Russian Roulette-style with each step I take.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
mmmm....custom user title
TheBigMan045 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 12:27 AM       
sorry turdmuncher new to this mocking business
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!