Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 03:55 AM       
Okay, now you guys are just getting creepy.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 04:39 AM       
was it the buying of toys for 8-year-olds

'cause nobody on this website's ever done that shit before
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:01 AM       
Nick is immune. The world continues to turn
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:05 AM       
I'm unaffected as well. But then I like so my tastes are pretty dubious, as it is.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:17 AM       
Dark Shadows fucking ruled, only good soap opera

that involved vampires, ghosts, and retard klepto children that fuck shit up for the cool people
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:20 AM       
This thread needs more Barnabas Collins.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:22 AM       

BATPIMP
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:26 AM       
ONE BATASS MOTHERBITER
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:30 AM       
Seriously, though. Fangtastic character
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:31 AM       
WITCHES, VAMPIRES, GYPSIES. THEY ALL BITCHES TO ME.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:33 AM       
LOVIN' THE NIGHT LIFE
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:40 AM       
Every night my wings are rustlin', every night they're rustlin'

Who the fuck you think you fuckin' with, I'm the fuckin' chief
Seven forty-five, white on white that's my fuckin' teeth
I bite 'em wide, I bite 'em long, I bite 'em fat (What)
I keep 'em comin' back (What), we keep 'em comin' back
I'm international flyin', I'm like Atlantic
I'm flyin them bitches 'cross the Atlantic
I know Doctor Mabuse, the real Mabuse
He owe me a hundred favors
I ain't petty nigga, I share the whole thang
See most of my niggas pretty quick on the fang
My roof back, my money rides
I'm on the pedal, show you what I'm runnin' like
When they snatch black I cry for a hundred nights
He got a hundred bodies, servin' a hundred lives
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 04:32 PM       
were you guys aware of this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Shadows_%28film%29
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 04:37 PM       

I only knew about his addams family gig
OH GOD
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 04:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Okay, now you guys are just getting creepy.
alternate, more show-referency response:

I am NOT being creepy, I'm being enthusiastic. Would you like to SEE creepy?

THIS IS CREEPY
Spoilers!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 04:40 PM       
IT'S GOT ZERO COOL IN IT.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 05:30 PM       
Oh man, and Rorschach plays Loomis. That's perfect.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:43 PM       
LOL @ Willie

How did everypony celebrate A-mare-ica day?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:59 PM       
I PISSED OFF MY NEIGH-BORS.
OH GOD
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 02:40 AM       
i went to the indian(buffalo?) reserv-hay-tion and bought $95 worth of fireworks and burned all my fingers trying to light three fireworks at once

note: "screaming fish" roman candles, while having a shit name, are actually really great
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 04:08 AM       
yeah they are awesome if you point them at stuff. (not people or animals tho)

and that reminds me, Pinkie Pie has roman candles strapped to her back when she sang the singing telegram XP
OH GOD
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 04:32 AM       
well that is just reckless and not proper fireworks use at all and I would never, ever condone the strapping of fireworks to one's self *cough*
mmm muffins
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'm unaffected as well. But then I like so my tastes are pretty dubious, as it is.

The Darkness and the Shadows they would always make me fro----own!
OH GOD
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
well that is just reckless and not proper fireworks use at all and I would never, ever condone the strapping of fireworks to one's self *cough*
mmm muffins
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 11:15 AM       
thats pretty cool! a fireworks multibarrelled addon. Did you shoot it at stuff? BTW ive seen those roman candles burn through their casing and sometimes explode lol

also Pinkie Pie had her roman candles strapped to her back XP