Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 04:09 AM       
Now that's very fun to look at
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 10:02 AM       
Willie, it never crossed my mind to recommend Pant and Stocking with Garterbelt to you. You might like it. :O

of course it is

BUT WHATEVS

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 10:23 AM       
i've seen lots of references to it

maybe someday
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 11:01 AM       
PSG is awesome for what it is, the humor tho is hard to get into due to cultural differences
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 11:05 AM       
Yes, it's hard to understand what's funny about ghosts made of vomit that cover the world in shit.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
Wait, what?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 08:31 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rbelt_episodes
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 08:36 PM       
Those crazy Japaneses.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 10:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Yes, it's hard to understand what's funny about ghosts made of vomit that cover the world in shit.

Its not so much the toilet ghosts, its the dialogue.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 01:03 AM       
I rather liked PG&S.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 11:49 PM       

this is pretty dope
The Unicorn
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 12:07 AM       
PONY PONY PONY SWAG PONY PONY PONY SWAG
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 01:42 AM       
Sure has street cred, don't he
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 10:39 PM       
Oh man I was thinking about this show today and realized the Cutie Crusaders are the closest you'll get to a dead on Huey, Dewey and Louie if there ever was one.

If I remember correctly, the nephews didn't really have an individual personality to them but they were just as obstructive.
OH GOD
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 10:45 PM       
i think they might've had different personalities in the comic strips/books, but yeah i don't remember them being unique in any way in cartoons
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 05:11 AM       
So I'm a sucker for internet fake-nes games; I just played that "story of the blanks" thing

Now I don't know which I'm more worried about; just how creepy you pony fans can be about this shit, or the fact that people seem to have trouble beating it
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 05:13 AM       
It was like when you play Monster Party for the first time and everything suddenly goes from happy nintendo world to BLOODSTAINED HELL ON EARTH, except that this was some random guy's personal "My Little Pony" fantasy
OH GOD
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 09:30 AM       
i had trouble beating it because it was designed so badly that the controls frequently stuck on me and made me run into a wall instead of dodging
mmm muffins
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 09:32 AM       
didnt earthbound have the same effect
OH GOD
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 09:38 AM       
not that I can remember!
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 05:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
It was like when you play Monster Party for the first time and everything suddenly goes from happy nintendo world to BLOODSTAINED HELL ON EARTH, except that this was some random guy's personal "My Little Pony" fantasy
Was it this guy?

Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 10:55 AM       
Ok, I decided to see what all the fuss was about and watched the pilot episode. I don't get it. Maybe you need a vagina to enjoy this.
OH GOD
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 11:19 AM       
it kind of shifts gears after the pilot *shrug*
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 08:19 AM       
http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/...-little-ponys/
Quote:
Each day, out-of-work computer programmer Luke Allen self-medicates by watching animated ponies have magical adventures.
These dudes are creepy as fuck

Also PS&G was very hit or miss. Nothing topped the demon sisters episode, which was episode 5 or 6. Plus Japan's sense of humor kinda blows.

OH GOD
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 10:19 AM       
yeah wired did a great job by interviewing fucking aspies