Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:27 PM       
Sam makes me feel inadequate.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:29 PM       
HOW DO I MAE YOU FEEL THEN
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
NO MAN, SHE WANTS TO GET RODE LIKE A BATTLE STEED BY ME WHILE I WEAR A VIKING HELMET AND CHAINMAIL ARMOR, AND THROW AXES AT A BARMAIDEN TIED TO A LARGE BLACK OF WOOD BY HER PIGTAILS, TRYING TO CUT HER HAIR SO SHE CAN BE FREED FROM SAID BLOCK OF WOOD, THEN I SMASH SHRUB IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH MY GROG MUG AND CALL HER A FILTHY WENCH.

THEN I BURN HER FUCKING HOUSE DOWN AND WE GO AT IT ALL OVER AGAIN
Dear Penthouse,
Is a RoboCop.

Old May 5th, 2010, 09:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
HOW DO I MAE YOU FEEL THEN
Like a man.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:23 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:55 PM       
I think Shrub just wants a nice, down-to-Earth guy that she can cuddle up with and that'll shove large, abrasive things inside of her.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:02 PM       
Like Seth's fuzzy fro?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:53 PM       
Don't underestimate the Bob Ross.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:06 PM       
Thanks for knocking Shrubs pic off of my screen.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:07 PM       
Sorry man here you go

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:06 AM       
I got in the newspaper again (bottom left):

I'm smug as.

Also here is the TV guide:

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 7th, 2010, 02:49 PM       
Spics and specks?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 7th, 2010, 03:16 PM       
I was gonna save the picture to circle that.
Is a RoboCop.

Old May 7th, 2010, 03:35 PM       
Must be Telemundo.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 04:18 PM       

Yes, I have noticed it getting worse but I don't think a train is a financially viable option.

Traffic is certainly more congested. I'm not sure the proposed route would ever get to Lenah Valley.

Yes, I would take a train but public transport in Hobart is great compared to other capital cities.

I haven't noticed traffic being too bad apart from Kingston to Hobart and yes, I would take a train.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 08:06 PM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 7th, 2010, 09:44 PM       
Z, what will you do with your new status as a celebrity?

I bet you don't have to buy drinks down at the local pub.
You may already be there.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 8th, 2010, 12:16 AM       
Actually I've been in the paper for this sort of thing a couple of times. I've looked better in the newspaper, let's just say.

Spicks and Specks is a music based gameshow, obviously.
SKATASTIC
Old May 8th, 2010, 09:33 AM       
You're going to end up taking Greg Pecker's job as the professional interviewee.
He just pops up everywhere and has been interviewed a ton of times for various things.
Old May 8th, 2010, 09:44 AM       
Well, I could aim for that, but there's not that much news happening here. I've been asked for my opinion and a photo twice in Hobart and once in Sydney.

I thought I had a clipping for the Sydney one but I can't seem to find it :/
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:03 AM       
Found it:

"Our immigration intake has been increased by 20 per cent. Is this a good thing?"

I can remember telling the guy asking the question that the most important part was people "fulfilling their dreams" and that he should underline that part. My girlfriend told him to add the bit about the skills base, which as a hippie Taswegian, is not so important to me. I was taking the pish so hard and they put it in the Sydney Morning Herald.
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:09 AM       
On closer inspection it looks like the lady next to me was also taking the piss when she gave them her name.

MADAME ITEKE GARMSWORTHY THE THIRD ESQUIRE. Yes that's my name don't wear it out.
Old May 8th, 2010, 01:09 PM       
Rob Murray is lying about his age

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 9th, 2010, 11:24 PM       
He's the same age as me!
You may already be there.