Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 09:49 PM       
They both want to get us out of the war as soon as they can *supposedly*, but Kerry wanted to try and do it a little quicker than Bush said was possible. Now, we will never know how fast our people could have been home, because Bush has no exit strategy. Insurgents all over the place.

For those of you who voted for Bush, think of this. Many of my friends are in the military fighting a war which Bush offhandedly admitted cannot be won, and therefore cannot end. My friends are risking their lives for your man in the White House. I know that they joined of their own free will, but they didn't expect an unjust war such as the one we are fighting. I want to see my friends come home. Some of them are not yet deployed, and I thank whatever god there is out there that they are not. However, if you believe that this is the right war, then you fucking join the army and fight it. Leave my friends out of it. ckyou

KidneyStone is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 09:55 PM       
read my thread about the war on terror
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 11:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
They both want to get us out of the war as soon as they can *supposedly*, but Kerry wanted to try and do it a little quicker than Bush said was possible. Now, we will never know how fast our people could have been home, because Bush has no exit strategy. Insurgents all over the place.

For those of you who voted for Bush, think of this. Many of my friends are in the military fighting a war which Bush offhandedly admitted cannot be won, and therefore cannot end. My friends are risking their lives for your man in the White House. I know that they joined of their own free will, but they didn't expect an unjust war such as the one we are fighting. I want to see my friends come home. Some of them are not yet deployed, and I thank whatever god there is out there that they are not. However, if you believe that this is the right war, then you fucking join the army and fight it. Leave my friends out of it. ckyou
The majority of the military supports Bush so maybe your friends should just get out as soon as they can.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 11:35 PM       
We are at war with Iraq. We have always been at war with Iraq.
Now with less sodium!

Old Nov 4th, 2004, 11:56 PM       
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

Nice reference, Sspad.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2004, 12:21 AM       
Sspad is exempt from being cliche in this instance for using a much less nauseatingly cliche line from the book.

But in almost any other case, no matter how appropriate 1984 references may seem or actually be, they have already been BLOODY OVERUSED.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2004, 12:22 AM       
Sspad is exempt from being cliche in this instance for using a much less nauseatingly familiar line from the book.

But in almost any other case, no matter how appropriate 1984 references may seem or actually be, they have already been BLOODY OVERUSED.
Now with less sodium!

Old Nov 5th, 2004, 12:27 AM       
I haven't seen any. It may be cliche, but it is appropriate.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2004, 03:20 AM       
Four legs good. Two legs better.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Nov 5th, 2004, 03:46 AM       
some president!!!