Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2010, 01:40 PM       
I'm not. He fuels on being oppressed. If you would let me fuck with him he would have blown up. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
if you decide to go crazy, make sure that the dead kennedy's version of I Fought The Law is playing on a loop on your pc

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Yes, he should be as free as a bird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
GRILLED CHEESE SAMWICHES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I'm surprised he hasn't joined this discussion already.
Ah hem!

I don't know whether to be touched, honored, or just feel pity for all of you for taking the internet so seriously.

Anyway,

Tadao,

You don't have to unlock the Sodium Fluoride thread if you don't want to. I understand its somewhat of a redundant topic to discuss since we've already had a large conversation about it that spanned two threads already.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:15 PM       
How would you do that? He's been banned from tons of sites before and he's just gone on his merry way.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Tadao,

You don't have to unlock the Sodium Fluoride thread if you don't want to. I understand its somewhat of a redundant topic to discuss since we've already had a large conversation about it that spanned two threads already.
Z is just mad that he was asleep while the debate was going on. When I get bored, maybe I'll transfer the posts into there. I'M SURE Z WILL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT TOO THOUGH.
Banned

Old May 6th, 2010, 02:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Z is just mad that he was asleep while the debate was going on. When I get bored, maybe I'll transfer the posts into there. I'M SURE Z WILL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT TOO THOUGH.
Z is such a whiner.....
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
How would you do that? He's been banned from tons of sites before and he's just gone on his merry way.
Master Plan :

Infract him and get him ticked. Ban him for 30 days knowing someone will lessen it. Change his posts. Lock his threads.

He was about to blow man!

He would have made a thread about how the man is keeping him down. His true conspiracy nature would have oozed out like fine wine because...... wait for it......

Spoilers!

You all know that the only way to get perma-banned here is to Spam or post NSFW blatantly.

I WAS SO CLOSE! But hey, the new mod is going to ruin our freedom. WTF guys, I thought you knew me better than that. This truely saddens me. I hate you guys.

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2010, 03:59 PM       
YOU'RE the one that buckled. Hell, I gave you a themesong
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2010, 04:03 PM       
Of course, cause some cry baby would get Rog involved.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2010, 04:04 PM       
PUSSY
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2010, 04:06 PM       
JERKFACE
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 6th, 2010, 08:53 PM       
Ew.
You may already be there.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 6th, 2010, 10:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post

I don't know whether to be touched, honored, or just feel pity for all of you for taking the internet so seriously.
Success!
Is a RoboCop.

Old May 7th, 2010, 01:31 PM       
It's hard for me to tell when he's joking and when he's not.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:41 PM       
Who?
Is a RoboCop.

Old May 7th, 2010, 01:42 PM       
Coolie.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 07:56 PM       
Tadao while you were enjoying your MOD POWers what about us enjoying TALKINg SHIT ON COOLINATOR?

CANT YOU THINK OF ANYONE BUT YOURSELF?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 7th, 2010, 10:05 PM       
Yeah, I suppose you couldn't have done that in the other 3 threads
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 10:09 PM       
the other threads weren't as fun
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:40 PM       
How about you just delete them instead of locking them.
Is a RoboCop.

Old May 8th, 2010, 01:30 PM       
HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP
Banned

Old May 10th, 2010, 11:25 AM       
Why don't you guys just cool down and have a snow cone.......Come on....gather around.....