Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:04 PM       
probably not i never go out to see movies anymore
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:44 PM       
Willie if I liked Swordfishtrombones what other albums would I like?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 11:01 PM       
rain dogs maybe? idk i havent heard all his albusm
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 01:01 AM       
ok then I'll open the question to EVERYBODY now because I know there's other Waits fans on here...maybe

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 01:08 AM       
yea you might be Waitsing for a while

:/
OH GOD
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 01:20 AM       
bone machine
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:38 PM       
What happens to all the peeps that weren't bought during the easter season?
OH GOD
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 07:02 PM       
that's what duraflame logs are, recycled peeps + wood chips
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 02:07 PM       
Will I'm debating on whether or not I should buy a replacement shell for my DS lite. But I also Want the new 3ds. Should I trash the ds lite and get the 3ds or is the 3ds just overrated?
OH GOD
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 02:50 PM       
well i don't actually know much about the ds or handhelds in general, but 3d always seems like too much of a gimmick to pay any extra money for :/ and I haven't really heard of any must-have games for the 3ds. if there's a game you've seen good reviews about that is 3ds exclusive then maybe get the 3ds, otherwise the dslite will probably be fine
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 08:43 PM       
Thank you oh wise one
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 09:09 PM       
is god away on business?
OH GOD
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 09:18 PM       
god got aids and died sorry you had to hear it like this
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 07:38 PM       
Would you rather your Parasprites had long legs or extra tying ribbons?

Also, I'm making green, red, orange, blue and purple ones. Want just white/silver wings or multicolour?
OH GOD
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 09:26 PM       
white/silver only, and longer legs prz
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 10:39 PM       
OK, I have a valid three part question:

1) Why do men have nipples?

@) What year is it?

30 I know what they were for, I used to use them but why do keyboards still have "Scroll Lock", "Pause (and we always need a break!)"? Printscreen is great except its use it very diffrent now, but who uses SysRq so often that they need a key for it? Why not map them as spanish punctuation marks to make things simpler?

4) Why do men have nipples again but this time provide the same answer phrased differently.
OH GOD
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 11:47 PM       
1. because males and females are identical when they first form into fetuses and don't develop different sexes until later in gestation

2. year of the rabbit (metal)

3. i honestly dont know. maybe for backwards compatibility for all those people running DOS emulators?

4. because god has nipples and man was created in god's image, be glad god doesn't have a big asshole right in the middle of his forehead too
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 02:23 PM       
Willie, why you so radical?

Honest injun
OH GOD
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 02:37 PM       
I learned it from master splinter
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 02:55 PM       
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?

What about asking a stupid fucking grinning bobcat why he's grinning all the time?
OH GOD
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 03:13 PM       
i haven't heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon, no

bobcat's always grinning because he remembers the time he set fire to leno's couch
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 01:14 PM       
Willie, what is your favorite thing to come out of the 1960s?
OH GOD
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 03:09 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_P..._Flying_Circus
Evil Robot
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 11:41 PM       
Seriously, three packets of ketchup?
OH GOD
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 01:12 AM       
yeah i know it wasn't even GOOD ketchup, it was Hunt's