Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I saw willie... on the something awful brony article.
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/awfu...arn.php?page=9

yep

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:35 PM       
Getting a job after graduation is hard. I've had two interviews so far and (obviously) didn't get either, and it seems like most of the job openings require years of experience in the field. Fucking hell.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:56 PM       
I'm keenly aware of that, as well. But there's always oil up yonder, right?

If things don't work out immediately, I wanted to get a little job doing whatever, flipping burgers and such, and go to a vocational school. Maybe that would be worth looking into.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 01:17 PM       
I have navigated the problem of not getting any of the jobs applied for after graduation by not really applying for any.

You'd be surprised how not-depressing this method is.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:32 PM       
You didn't apply for them, so how can you say that you applied for them?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:37 PM       
She isn't disappointed by the lack of jobs she didn't apply for.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:41 PM       
Yeah, I've tried to avoid that by only applying for jobs that I'd actually want. Well, one of the jobs I actually wanted, and another that I was referred to, so I sorta had to go through with the application and interview, even though I knew it would not be a good fit.

But you have a maaaaan to support you, Shrub. I need to get a sugar mama.

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:08 AM       
Oh no, man is enraged by my job-seeking apathy. I get lectures daily.

He also works from home so he can judge my wastoid lifestyle EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY.
Still less depressing than job hunting.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:19 AM       
fuck, dude, i want to work from home

i also want to keep my sugarmama
The Wolf
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:03 PM       
I think the obvious solution here is Milhouse and I moving to the UK and the three of us can start a conglomerate.

Thrills and Oblongs
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 07:05 PM       
Or a commune.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:51 PM       
guys i just got fired cuz i told someone they were eating poopcorn cause they were eating popcorn out of toilet paper
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:44 PM       
Just had a google hangout with Fartin. He said I should leave the house. I cried on camera.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:05 AM       
Just won the Michael Jackson mask
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Just had a google hangout with Fartin. He said I should leave the house. I cried on camera.
But if you go outside how are we gonna see you cry?
The Wolf
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:21 AM       
Pretty sure I just got a booty call. Girl is on her way over now. WHO KNOWS WHERE THIS WILL LEAD.

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 12:21 PM       
Zomboid was murdered last night, everyone

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:53 PM       
I wish, braw! What a sexy way to go--killed by an angry lady. I am so fucking tired today. We were up until like 6:30-7, and then I slept until right before my mom called to tell me she was about an hour away and on her way for Thanksgiving. Then, assuming my mom actually meant an hour, we sorta just watched TV and mom showed up early and got to say hi to the girl on her way out. This girl is also one of my sister's best friends.

I'm gonna rush everyone outta here after the meal and powersleep.

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:38 PM       
I thought you were fucking around about thanksgiving, but nope...canadian thanksgiving. Didn't know canadians had thanksgiving. And so you got your booty called?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:49 PM       
What do Canadians have to be thankful for?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:58 PM       
existing thanks to the english not caring about owning canada... wait that's the quebecoises

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Wolf
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:55 PM       
I don't even know. It's just sort of there. Hard to give a real shit about it.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 01:06 AM       
All I can call to mind about Canadian Thanksgiving is Red Green shooting dinner rolls out of an exhaust pipe and scraping mashed potatoes out of hubcaps.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 06:18 PM       
I really miss you guys a lot, I've been too depressed to do anything. This took to much effort.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:40 PM       
I think I'm bombing in my last French class. I've missed too many critical days because of personal reasons. As such, I'm probably going to have to withdraw and eat the few hundred dollars.

There's always next semester, though. Gotta keep your chin up, y'know. English Lit classes couldn't be easier, however, so there's always that.

:school