Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 10:42 AM       

I just got an e-vite to a wedding that's happening next week on the other side of the world.

I'm going to have to hazard the guess that they want to be on-record as inviting me, but don't actually want me there.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 10:48 AM       
yeah, that sucks. i'm supposed to go to a wedding on friday, not sure if i'm going. it's someone from the internet i've never met before, haha.

also since when is jack daniels a gangsta thing? should be grey goose or 151 or patron or something like that.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 10:50 AM       
That pagebrak was my year-ago effort to find all the dumbest glitter shit on blingee and stick it in one place. There wasn't a ton of thought that went into it.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 11:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Alright guys, I'm out of here soon. Have fun with the newest loser.
WTF you talkin bout T?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 12:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
...it was just announced that QI will now be shown on Australian television. Hooray.
You jammy bastard. I hope they start showing it here too.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 03:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
That pagebrak was my year-ago effort to find all the dumbest glitter shit on blingee and stick it in one place. There wasn't a ton of thought that went into it.
JD sure sparkles.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
Playstation Network rejects my billing information. Fuckers. And here I was, ready to buy stuff with money.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 03:56 PM       
I always just buy a prepayed card thingy.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 05:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Playstation Network rejects my billing information. Fuckers. And here I was, ready to buy stuff with money.
THOSE IGNORANT *****
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 06:33 PM       
Nevermind. It was the bank's fault.

Bah. S'good thing it's a block away from me.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 06:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
You jammy bastard. I hope they start showing it here too.
I always wondered if you guys got any form of Australian broadcasting. ABC?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 06:35 PM       
YOU IGNORANT FUCK YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD MONEY
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 10:34 PM       
So I was talking to a female friend of mine on MSN, and I commented (in context) about how she was attractive, then her boyfriend (who was watching her talk to me WTF?) steps in and blasts me for "trying to start problems" between the two of them. Sure, I'm jealous that he has an attractive girlfriend, and my attractive girlfriend is on the other side of the world and we are currently on some sort of 'break' or 'hold' at the moment, but when is it not ok to just say that a friend is attractive?

WOMEN!
diverse guy
Cool Youth Minister is probably a spambot
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 03:20 AM       
Zhukov, (these names are so silly) you pose an interesting question. It sounds like you're showing a genuine interest in your female friend. We in the ministry call them "no-touch friends". It's okay. Sometimes I tell my wife that her brother has well-defined abs. It doesn't mean anything. What I'm getting at is that you should just masturbate furiously over the thought of your girlfriend and that other girl as the stars of that "2 girls 1 cup" video I overhear kids talk about.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 09:07 AM       
Quote:
So I was talking to a female friend of mine on MSN, and I commented (in context) about how she was attractive, then her boyfriend (who was watching her talk to me WTF?) steps in and blasts me for "trying to start problems" between the two of them. Sure, I'm jealous that he has an attractive girlfriend, and my attractive girlfriend is on the other side of the world and we are currently on some sort of 'break' or 'hold' at the moment, but when is it not ok to just say that a friend is attractive?

WOMEN!

I know right. What a bunch of jerks.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 10:31 AM       
I had to spend all morning convincing people that I did not sleep with someone last night.

It was hard work. Perhaps a life re-evaluation is needed?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 10:39 AM       
I was up all night watching Randy Orton kick people in the head.

Maybe you should have done that.
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 10:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
I had to spend all morning convincing people that I did not sleep with someone last night.

It was hard work. Perhaps a life re-evaluation is needed?
What are you thinking of? Sleeping around more?
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 12:40 PM       
I had an interesting dinner, then I got horribly ill afterwards.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
I haven't been able to get on here as of late due to a debilitating sinus infection. I mean don't get me wrong, sinus infections are pretty awesome it's just I'm so overwhelmed with excitement from it that it's been A LOT more interesting than I-mockery.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 06:00 PM       
Welcome back

Sinus infections have been going around, got one meself.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 09:46 PM       
One of the guys at dinner last night had one.

I put up some of my Zombie Barbie Garden today, but I'm not as mobile as I was last year so it sort of looks like shit. That, and the guy next door came out and started lecturing me, which pissed me off. I left the box of decorations out in the front yard, went inside and locked the door. As far as I know they're still out there.
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 03:15 AM       
What could he possibly have lectured you about?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 06:45 AM       

I celebrate Halloween early.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 08:57 AM       
Quote:
What could he possibly have lectured you about?
Working outside whilst pregnant.