Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 12:49 AM       

I need a name for my new fish. The fish has a pearly round spot on his head, so I've been asking for regal-sounding names. The two first suggestions have been Beauregard Fitzgerald Humperdink III, and Captain Scaly Boots.

Any other suggestions?

Last edited by MLE : Mar 30th, 2011 at 12:51 AM. Reason: BRAK
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 02:07 AM       
Loch ness hair monster?

Danzig?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 04:07 AM       
Spot
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 04:13 AM       
KING CONAN

edit: or maybe KULL OF ATLANTIS, because, you know, water
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 06:24 AM       
Maybe you could name him Prince Pearls of the Nation of Procrasta. He could be the muse that has inspired you to not finish your EQ segment.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 08:50 AM       

new Justice single OMG HNNNNNNG
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 08:56 AM       
Chrysticon the Philosopher of Evil
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 09:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post

I need a name for my new fish. The fish has a pearly round spot on his head, so I've been asking for regal-sounding names. The two first suggestions have been Beauregard Fitzgerald Humperdink III, and Captain Scaly Boots.

Any other suggestions?
flim flammed a clam.

On account of the pearl spot.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 01:11 PM       
GREAT CTHULHU

EDIT: NO WAIT LORD DAGON
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 01:23 PM       
Sub Zero
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 01:27 PM       
Duchess Safran de Poisson
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 02:48 PM       
looks like bologna

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 03:17 PM       
Sir Spot On The Head The First
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 03:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Or the Skull Sealer
I know! "Pool Boy"
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 07:51 PM       
Looks like bologna
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 09:40 PM       
MLE you better let our bologna out of that cup

what if somebody drinks him

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 12:23 AM       
MR MCGIBLITS
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 01:12 AM       
Shartopuss
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 01:14 AM       
lol so i was just reading the archives of jixby's comics and found this:

http://www.teenageneighbor.com/preteen/2006.09.01.html

Quote:
...I drew this comic on MS-Paint; originally for the Paint Job. I drew this comic once, but my computer froze when I was about to click save (I hadn't saved ONCE during my drawing it). On another computer, I went to a message board that will rename nameless and asked for people to help me salvage my comic, because I was looking at a forced restart and losing everything. One member very pompously told me I was fucked, and ended his post with "make sure you save your work as you go next time." as if I wouldn't have learned that on my own. I replied "okay, dad." I was banned a few months later because a friend of mine died and I neglected to post pictures of some crummy Christmas presents I received in their dumb annual Christmas gift exchange. I'm not bitter.

(Commentary written February 21, 2011)
now we know the whole story

idk why he'd be upset though, i told him that we'd unban him if he just asked us.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 05:18 AM       
He said he isn't.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 05:24 AM       
You know what someone means when they say they don't care, right?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 12:09 PM       
well i went and unbanned him anyway. all he had to do was give us a reason, which he never did ;p
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 12:55 PM       
If he didn't come back when CiG petitioned for his freedom, well then I doubt he is done punishing us.