Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 08:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
It's the little things in life that you treasure.
(in the middle of fucking)

"I feel like Nyan Cat flying through space!! Finally I am no longer Forever Alone and I can DO IT FAGGOT with mai waifu while admiring DAT ASS! Truly this is a Lemon Party!"

then i kill everybody
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 12:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Happy poo year dicks. I'm starting it in a group home. How's that for a great start. I guess I gotta quit fighting it and just take the bullshit life gives. Living in a room with 2 other dudes.
I took this message personally because I took a shit while reading it.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 06:43 AM       
Were there 2 other dudes watching?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:48 AM       
Yeah, we did a triple stacker.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 02:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
"I feel like Nyan Cat flying through space!! Finally I am no longer Forever Alone and I can DO IT FAGGOT with mai waifu while admiring DAT ASS! Truly this is a Lemon Party!"
I had to Google 3 times in order to understand what the eff you were talking about. :'(
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 02:34 PM       
A semi famous comedian might be living next door to me very soon. I hope he doesn't get all depressed and blow his head off in there. I've never had to clean a murder scene in order to rent out the unit. I wonder if Kitsa has any bodily fluid cleaning advice.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 03:28 PM       
you should get pram maven (the homicidal maniac of portland) to move in next door, since he got kicked out of his last place after he told his roomies you were going to kill them all.

it would be the ultimate troll
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 03:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
A semi famous comedian might be living next door to me very soon. I hope he doesn't get all depressed and blow his head off in there. I've never had to clean a murder scene in order to rent out the unit. I wonder if Kitsa has any bodily fluid cleaning advice.
Me specifically?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 03:48 PM       
Sure hope for your sake it's not Carlos Mencia.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 04:02 PM       
or sinbad
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 04:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
you should get pram maven (the homicidal maniac of portland) to move in next door, since he got kicked out of his last place after he told his roomies you were going to kill them all.

it would be the ultimate troll
I thought about this the other day, what if Don Carlson the Mexican hating animator turned in an application for next door? I would probably have to kill him.

Kitsa, what did you use to clean up the poop on the bathroom walls? I'm sure it would clean blood and brains as well.

Babs, I need a contract that says you aren't going to tattle tale on me before I ever talk to you again.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 07:04 PM       
Just when I get the shitgrenade out of my mind for a few minutes, you gotta go bring it back

I used bleach water, lysol, clorox wipes and tears.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 08:43 PM       
so I might do acid tomorrow
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 08:53 PM       
now u can have flashbacks of my dick too
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:07 PM       
It's too cold outside to do acid
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:42 PM       
Oh, I forgot. When I was in the mental ward, I met a girl who went in there because her right hand would shake involuntarily for a couple hours a day. That's probably the best part of being in the hospital. She is a cute, tiny asian girl with an australian accent. They said it wasn't mental related and so she's going to lots of docs now who can't figure out why. Anyways, her and I have been hanging out and talking a lot. So that was the best part of going there. Plus the origami.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:47 PM       
wait then why was she there?
The Glum Cunt
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:51 PM       
Because the doctor said her shaking hands was due to anxiety and to check into there. The docs in the facility said it wasn't anxiety, she got checked out.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:59 PM       
ohhh..are your roommates ok at least?
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 10:00 PM       
My grandfather had a stroke and his hand shook slightly for the rest of his life! :O
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 10:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Babs, I need a contract that says you aren't going to tattle tale on me before I ever talk to you again.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 10:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I used bleach water, lysol, clorox wipes and tears.
Tears; the secret ingredient!
The Glum Cunt
My current roommates... one talks to 10 story tall angels, one of whom is named snowflake. The other takes 5 seconds after you ask a question to respond, and when he does it's something like "really...is that right?". Yeah, they're ok.
The Glum Cunt
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
My grandfather had a stroke and his hand shook slightly for the rest of his life! :O
The good thing about that is that you never need to wake that person up to get a hj.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 11:10 PM       
I'm surprised she got out of there without an EMG.