Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 03:13 PM       
Hey FZ do you like the Eno/Cale album?

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 04:24 PM       
Pixies, I guess. The Jesus and Mary Chain one was more 80s-synth-produced. Beginning almost sounded like some Love and Rockets shit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 04:30 PM       
There was no wrong answer, but somehow you managed to come up with one. I bet your the one who set fire to the L&R's studio
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 04:52 PM       
Okay.

Well, I'm not wild about either version, but then I'm not the kind of person who would have said that I managed to come up with an un-come-uppable wrong answer, either. I thought you stayed further away from hipster territory than that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:45 PM       
Oh shit no you didn't.

Hey Kitsa. Do you have any Japanese in you?
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:58 PM       
Oho full circle
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:16 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:22 PM       
And to think I was your favorite new poster once

Bet you wish you could take that one back
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 07:28 PM       
Tadao, I got out of class and was treated to this thread full of my favorite things.

Which I shall elaborate on in a bit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 07:37 PM       
I wish I could take a lot of things back
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 08:27 PM       
THAT WHICH LIVES ON FOREVER

Pretenders am good. My mums gave me a bunch of their albums on cassette. Word.

I've got no special love for The Jesus and Mary Chain or The Pixies, but The Pixies' version is... harder, I guess. So there's that.

I'm ambivalent about Bow Wow Wow, but everything else is classy, dood.

The Eno/Cale album is one of meh faves - some good shit there, especially Spinning Away. Cordoba is also tops, to me.

If someone dislikes Chicago, they're an asshole.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 08:35 PM       
Now watch him slob your knob for basically saying the same thing I did
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 08:44 PM       
I'll also see those and raise you these:

Spoilers!

And that totally wasn't the same thing! :O
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 08:47 PM       
I also liked the Pixies version because it was harder. Studio recordings come off as pussified to me, even if JMC did come first.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 08:48 PM       
I'd have to agree with that statement, then.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 08:50 PM       
And I still think that Tom Verlaine could've been kahl's secret dad.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 10:19 PM       
HEy guys

farnk zapa

well bye

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 10:35 PM       
cptn bfhrt
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 10:40 PM       
IS IT COOL TO LIKE ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN?

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 11:17 PM       
no it isn't

That was supposed to be an easy one you guys

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 12:14 AM       
Man fuck all yall jesus haters
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 12:28 AM       
sorry, buttface
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 08:12 AM       
Where the fuck is pubbles, anyway, I've been double posting left and right and he hasn't been hauling any topics in here to quibble over, he needs to step up his shit
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 05:00 PM       
So I'll be 42 this year. Reminded me of Douglas Adams.

Dead.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 05:05 PM       
Oh and doomsday is coming.

I'm might be the 2nd coming of either Jesus or Satan's child.